The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Quickie ? I need a source for in the hands Triumph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I love DG routine and I'm going to look into Party animal, And Funny Farm has a great one as well with a color kicker. But the only thing that I didn't like is I don't have the most invisible Pass and if it is going to fool those in the Know well then you need quite a bit of Mis-D to get away with it. But all in all the effect is great.
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
I think in a recent Genii Magazine, appeared an in-the-hands triumph by Shoot Ogawa. I could not remember in which month exactly but I liked it quite.

But the one I love most, but I think it has not been published anywhere, is Miguel Angel Gea´s one.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13417 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Quote:
On 2005-09-26 00:36, edh wrote:
Frank, What is the name of the Bannon book?

Dear Mr. Fantasy.
If you local shop does not have one for you, let me know.
I have them.

p.s.
Sankey's Back in Time is a good effect. Not as nice as the classic but nice.
But do yourself a favor, don't do it like Jay does on his DVDs. He steps all over his own magic with his frenetic pace. I've seen it done well. For godssake, slow down to a snail's pace at the end.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
JokersWild
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of JokersWild
If your looking for a Triumph routine than I say go download the one at http://www.penginmagic.com. I use it all the time and I like and the people I do it to seem to like it.

If your looking for a Triumph that well blow there minds than check out the instand download on http://www.penguinmagic.com Emerage Triumphen or something like that it awesome.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1095 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Quote:
On 2005-09-26 12:34, Frank Starsini wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-09-26 00:36, edh wrote:
Frank, What is the name of the Bannon book?

Dear Mr. Fantasy.
If you local shop does not have one for you, let me know.
I have them.

p.s.
Sankey's Back in Time is a good effect. Not as nice as the classic but nice.
But do yourself a favor, don't do it like Jay does on his DVDs. He steps all over his own magic with his frenetic pace. I've seen it done well. For godssake, slow down to a snail's pace at the end.

With almost no change in handling at all,you can do last man standing(Bannon) with two selections,and have the card in hand ending(back in time)for the 2nd selection,and the exact display and shuffle for the 1st selection.
And the card in hand cleans up the face up card at the end of last man standing.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1541 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
I too love the Garcia version, simple and powerful!
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
As mentioned above, JC Wagner has a new handling on his Lecture DVD from MacMillan's England Convention. The final display is killer. You can learn more here:

http://www.jcwagnersmagic.com

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
theAmazinbryan
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of theAmazinbryan
What would you say the difficulty level of the Garcia,Wagner,Bannon,Skankey,Cummings versions ?(i have about 9 months of practice)
Johnathan P. you have my intrest peek with what you say about the Cummings version as well as the Hollingworth version .Where might I find the Hollingworth treat?
Thanks again for the help!!So many resources an so few $
Bryan
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
In "Pasteboard Presentations," there is a nice triumph type effect around the presentation of a marked deck (Aces being Marked). I like that one along with Sankey's Back in Time.

RevJohn
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
368 Posts

Profile of JohnG
I have a standing triumph routine on my Brainstorm DVDs (vol. 2) called "Party Animal." It has a nice kicker too!
John Guastaferro

Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/MagicJohnG
Twitter: twitter.com/johngmagic
YouTube: www.youtube.com/johngmagic
Email: johnGmagic@mac.com
anthonyb
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of anthonyb
See Walk-Around Triumph by Meir Yedid in his book Magical Wishes. Direct and effective.
Anthony Brahams
www.thecairnpress.com
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2021 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Back in Time is awesome.
I know triupth effects can be done with a normal deck, but Jon Allen's infinity deck is very convincing and mind boggling.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Quickie ? I need a source for in the hands Triumph (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL