The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Synchromatic by Peter Duffie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Villa
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Villa
Name: Synchromatic by Peter Duffie
Type: Card trick.
Format: Download PDF from http://www.peterduffie.com
Cost: £6.70 (Approx.)
Extra requirements: A few blank-facers

EFFECT:

Taking 8 cards from a shuffled deck, the performer takes 4 while a spectator takes the other 4.

Despite free shuffling & cutting, you both manage to make matching pairs - twice. The final 4 cards are now shown to be completely blank!

Finally you prove that the whole trick was an illusion by showing that the your previous matching cards are also now blank!

Very Easy to Do!

No double/divided Gaffed Cards - Regular cards & blank faced cards are all that's required for this astonishing effect.

COMMENTS:

Although technically a packet trick, Syncromatic uses cards that you take from the deck you are using. With a little deck-management you should be able to do a few tricks prior to this one or use any of the commonly used methods to ring-in the gaffs.

The actual effect is very direct and has a two, strong, magical phases. The first is you both manage to cut matching pairs twice. The second is where the matching cards are now blank.

A nice, visual, little effect that I am using every weekend.

Worth checking out.

Villa
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
Effectively a great effect. I also recommend Thundestruck, a packet trick with gaffed cards. You get a rebate if you buy both.
Smile Smile Smile
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Both excellent effects. I really like Syncromatic because you get a nice little Blizzard/Fade Out effect in a small packet of cards.

I wrote two reveiews of these products in the PDF/Download section. Don't know the link but it wasn't that long ago.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Synchromatic by Peter Duffie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL