The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Miami, Florida: Steve Cohen's Chamber Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Cohen
View Profile
New user
New York City
9 Posts

Profile of Steve Cohen
You are invited to a special showing of Chamber Magic: A Demonstration of Modern Conjuring, in Miami, Florida. Dates are: October 14 and 15, 2005, with showtimes at 7pm and 9pm. The performances will be held at the luxurious Miami Conrad hotel - it'll be a night to remember!

Tickets are available through http://www.chambermagic.com

If you come, please introduce yourself after the show. I've enjoyed meeting many Magic Café members this year at various Chamber Magic performances. Hope to meet you in Florida!
-Steve Cohen
Steve Cohen
View Profile
New user
New York City
9 Posts

Profile of Steve Cohen
Chamber Magic will be held in Miami, Florida for a special showing on February 10, 2006. Showtimes are 7pm and 9pm. The show will be held at the luxurious Miami Conrad hotel - a splendid setting for a magic show.

Tickets are available at my website:
http://www.chambermagic.com

As always, if you come, please introduce yourself after the show. I've enjoyed meeting many Magic Café members at various Chamber Magic performances. Hope to meet you in Florida!
-Steve Cohen
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1278 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
I've said this before and I'll say it again: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MR. COHEN'S SHOW!
toolman22
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of toolman22
I second that statement
Ben Proudfoot
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Ben Proudfoot
I third that. It would be a hard pressed search (if not an impossible search) to find a better ParlourClose-Up show than Steve Cohen's.

Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Miami, Florida: Steve Cohen's Chamber Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL