The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » My Uncle Passed away today at 11:00am. Please keep my Family in your prayers, thanks. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I was pretty close to my Uncle Tom. He lived in Kittery village with my other uncle, (Ed) whom I was named after. My Uncle Tom would've been 50 in Mid-November. He was a Great Guy with a warm heart. He was diabetic, had heart problems, and was a heavy smoker. That and being over-weight didn't help Matters. He was known in the community. He was a Big Coffee drinker at Buckhorns and the Bickford's (HoJo's) on the Traffic Circle. He was a General Contractor and did Snow-Plowing, Bickford's being one of his clients. His Business was called "Borden Associates" you know Tom Borden, just in case anyone here that live close to me might know him. I guess he passed away around 11:00AM, this Morning. My Family especially my Mom, his Mother and my Uncle who he rented a room from are having the hardest time. Thanks for you care.
Sincerely Yours, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1991 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I like him already Ed. Sounds like he'll be remembered by many in a great way. A temporary separation from someone as dear as he is tough for sure. Hang in there and keep up the morale - yours and theres!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thank you so much Randy, that means a lot to me. I got a Liberty Mutual Gig, (My First Corporate Gig), I'm doing a Luncheon on 10-4 from 11:30AM-12:30PM. Then my uncle's funeral is at 2:00PM. I'll be dressed at least. It's just like that though. Once something good comes along then something dampens it. It'll be a great gig, it's a great company and I'll be passing my business cards out. I'll do my best. That's another topic though as far as if I charged enough, what set I should do...ECT. I'll post that elsewhere. Thanks again, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » My Uncle Passed away today at 11:00am. Please keep my Family in your prayers, thanks. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL