The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Things aren't very magical right now (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cosermann
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
143 Posts

Profile of cosermann
My wife just had a baby yesterday and it looks like he's going to need some extra attention. I will therefore probably not be around the Café much for some time and just wanted to say thanks to everyone and I've really appreciated all the magic insight shared here.

Scott's signature has really hit home the last couple of days.

"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." Scott F. Guinn

Regards,
Eric
Regards,
Eric
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6581 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Congratulations! All the best to you and your family. I'm glad you find my signature line worthwhile!

Regards,

Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of canonization.

- HARRIET BEECHER STOWE

That's how I feel about mother and father for all the've done for sis and I. Even the healthiest of newborns (whatever that means) are completely helpless without the extended love and attention of their parents and those who love them.

Cheers!
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Palm Bay, FL
382 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
Eric,

Remember the Doctors are only practicing medicine. They don't know everything.

I use to worked in a hospital and saw what most people would call miracles.

Our prayers are with you, your wife and the baby.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
cosermann
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
143 Posts

Profile of cosermann
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Looks like we will have some long-term things to work on with this little one. The initial shock is over. My wife and I believe everything has a purpose and by God's grace we're doing fine.
Regards,
Eric
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1565 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Congratulations! It is one of the most miracle thing we can have in life.

I got married for about a year, and planning to have baby soon. But yet, still cannot decide when is the best time, in terms of financial saying.

Anyway, my best wishes to you and your family!

Sincerely,
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
PaxMentis
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, CA
239 Posts

Profile of PaxMentis
Hi Eric,

I've been where you are now and our situation turned out to be a blessing in disquise. Our little girl was born with an incurable malady that would prevent her from living a normal life. After getting over the shock and depression, we found a special gift that God gave us with Beth Ann. We slowly realized that we were blessed to have such a special little girl, one that required a special love that we never realized we had inside ourselves. Our love overshadowed the problem and she lived 14 years over what the doctors predicted. It's been ovewr 20 years since she passed and I miss her terribly.

Trust our maker and you and your wife will get through this.

Best regards,

Bill Thomas
Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
glatner
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of glatner
An aquaitance was born with Klienfeltder's syndrome (3 chromosomes instead of 2) and birth complications. They said he wouldn't live to see his tenth birthday. Now he's nineteen.

-gabe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Things aren't very magical right now (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL