The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Wilson vs. Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
One thing I'm shocked about is that Sankey hasn't released a new DVD? It's been way too long for his standards. It's been about 3 weeks and nothing so far???
thePyramidWithin
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of thePyramidWithin
My vote goes to wilson.by far.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2601 Posts

Profile of John Long
I have On The Spot, but am not familiar with Anytime Anywhere.

Would someone be willing to list brief descriptions of each effect? and where can AA be obtained from?

Thanks
John
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Wilson and Sankey have different routines and styles of teaching.
IMO get both.
gordonmj
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of gordonmj
I have to say Greg wilson is my choice between the two.
booya!
bentley
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of bentley
Quote:
On 2005-10-01 22:22, Sam Tabar wrote:
Go for the Greg Wilson! You won't go wrong with it. It's worth every penny.
Yes I agree.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
5989 Posts

Profile of magicfish
..................Wilson is good, Sankey is better.
Jonathan Rice
View Profile
Loyal user
Maryland
223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Rice
Gotta say, I love Sankey. Sankey's material is oh-so-usable, and usally fairly easy. Some of you mentioned ow you felt tired becasue he uses the same concepts and moves in DVDs. I say, you don't sound like workers to me. Who cares what the method is, as long as it can get a good reaction, and almost all of the sankey stuff can. Sankey is pure gold as a performer and creator, you just have to think about it. I love Wilson's stuff, but sometimes Wilson is a little bit to confusing for a lay audience. The key here is simplicity.

J.
Aubrey de Wet
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa, Johannesburg
111 Posts

Profile of Aubrey de Wet
Quote:
On 2006-03-06 16:41, mmize wrote:
Quote:
On 2006-03-01 23:22, clamon86 wrote:
I think Rev. card magic was crap, and rec. coin magic was stuff mainly for magicians.

Who was it supposed to be for? Lion Tamers? Opera Singers? Chinese Chefs?

Yeah, the MAGIC was supposed to be for Lion Tamers, Opera Singers and Chefs, but the magic feels more geared towards fellow magicians. [Thats what clamon86 meant I think].

In any case, my vote goes to Wilson. All his stuff is quality magic, well structured and very entertaining. Sankey...if he can stop saying "This is, without a doubt, the best...", I'll think of buying something of his again.

Aubrey de Wet
The Great Simon
View Profile
New user
Rugby, UK
34 Posts

Profile of The Great Simon
Why are the two being compared? I think they have very different styles, very different routines, very different teaching methods... in fact... hang on... they're different people! Why bother saying which is best? Just get both, use what you want to use and be happy!

*steps down off soap box*
"What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet." - Woody Allen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Wilson vs. Sankey (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL