The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey Silver's awesome demo DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
still_ill
View Profile
Loyal user
florida
201 Posts

Profile of still_ill
Quote:
On 2005-10-07 19:36, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Mickey is a PERSON, not a mailing service. I have a couple of tapes he sent from a while ago where he took the time to record a few minutes of personal greetings. He does things like that. Say hi to him as a person, okay?

???

ive already talked to him a few times jonathan...and I did so as a person to a person...he's a great guy...i asked out of curiousity, not impatience or rudeness...mickey has already sent me a PM to let me know that he sent mine out and I should expect it very soon...

okay?

-brandon
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
The mail I've gotten from him was sent via first class USPS mail.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
evanmartin
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of evanmartin
My first demo didn't work properly and Mickey sent me another one yesterday!!!
It just came yesterday and I watched it 3 times last night - and plan to watch it all over again many, many more times.
I also just prepaid for lafamiligia - and I can't wait for that! Smile

Mickey, I tried several times to PM you - but your PM box is full.
thank you so much Mickey.
you are truly an amazing magician - in many ways!
(i'll write more later after I have time to digest your demo more and once your PM box has space - - I guess you're way too popular for only a 60 message limit Smile

Evan
abide
View Profile
New user
Albany, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of abide
I just got my promo DVD and it is such a tease...

The move that Mickey has developed is very strong and versatile. I am so amazed at all the different ways he uses this one move to create some of mast beautiful and even hilarious magic I have seen.

I have been hard at work trying to duplicate this effect for the last few days. It is obvious that Mickey has put some serious time and heart into this move to make it deliver such a powerful effect.

Mickey, thank you for your inspiration!!!

Jeremiah Hart
aka
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of aka
Wow... the dvd sounds great!!!! can't wait until it's available!!!
*past the point of no return~~
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Mickey, received your dvd the other day, what you do looks like real magic to me. Unfortunately, the dvd freezes at the one minute and 40 second mark for some reason. All I can say is that if you have a teaching video, I would buy it right away. Your coin work is like poetry in motion.
-todd
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mickey Silver's awesome demo DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL