The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Pacific is "The Barefoot Prophet" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
890 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
Edgar Cayce will forever be known as the Sleeping Prophet. Apparently, I will now be known as the Barefoot Prophet (at least to my fellow mystics and seers at the Psychic Fair!)

I have a habit of kicking off my sandals at the Psychic Fairs and I end up leaving them off all weekend as I work there! the other Psychics have playfully begun calling me "The Barefoot Prophet" Mark Lewis (does everybody still remember him?) thinks it's disgraceful that I do my readings dressed like a "maintainence man" One psychic says I'm a slob and thinks I will get no readings in my casual garb.

On the contrary, I have had SEVERAL people sign up to be read by me because I look "normal" and not as "queer" as some of the other psychics! (If you have ever been to a Psychic Fair, you will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!!)

I am FAR more comfortable without them on anyway! Perhaps if the Fair was not so dreadfully HOT and uncomfortable, I may reconsider but until then, The new nickname fits me.... well.... like a sock, you might say! ;-)

Sockless,
Paul Pacific
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
JamesBiss
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
310 Posts

Profile of JamesBiss
Paul Pacific is a great visionary...with or without socks. But Mark Lewis is right about the maintenance guy (Mark tends to be right about everything, in his own mind at least).

There once was a famous singer, also from Canada, named Anne Murray, who used to perform without her shoes on. She said it helped her hit her sweet notes.

Do you think performing mentalism without socks improves your psychic abilities? Anyone?

(I've heard that Max Maven used to perform without his socks but changed his act and his name and his hairstyle once he went back to shoes. Curious isn't it?)

Cheers,

James
James Biss
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
Paul,

I don't think Kreskin would perform without his socks. And by the way, how is Mark? I haven't seen him for a while. Still kickin' I hope.

See ya later,

Rob
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
What's up Paul.... I recently saw you in ottawa at the James Biss lecture we hosted and sure enough, you werent wearring socks! I found it odd at first but then it grew on me...And on top of that, I say this in a totally heterosexual way, but you got the feet to go barefoot!!! hahah just thought I'd say hi bud...
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4176 Posts

Profile of bobser
May I suggest some colouring or a few small tattoos? Perhaps butterflies? They'd like nice on the heels. And just like Eric, I mean this in a totally heterosexual way also.

Bobser
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
Lol
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
890 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
Eric Bro!! Lmao! Thanks for the kind words! Bobser, as Eric was observant enough to point out, my feet look perfectly fine and do not need to be inhanced in any way!! They don't call me the barefoot boy for nothin'!

The lecture was a lot of fun and you guys were friendly and pleasant!! Thanks again Eric from the bottom of my sole(!) You made my day bro!
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
890 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
Oh,
And if anyone wants a psychic reading with the barefoot prophet, he will be at the Hamilton Psychic Fair for the next three days! (I'll take whatever I can get!) ;-) Later!

Sockless,
Paul Pacific

Posted: Nov 8, 2005 1:58pm
-----------------------------------------------
Wait till you see what I will contribute to the NEXT James Biss' book!

Paul Pacific
JamesBiss
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
310 Posts

Profile of JamesBiss
You crazy people...

I thought I was extremely mental ...

So now Paul has let the cat out of the bag (or between the toes)

Paul IS contributing to OUT OF OUR MINDS which comes out in the Spring along with 13 (at last count) other mental masterminds and myself. The list of contributors will surprise and delight readers here - I'm positive. There's even a few surprise authors that will make it the "must read" of 2006 and astonish some of my critics.

These critics (all five of them) are already gathering in horror... ;>)

Cheers,

James
James Biss
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
890 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
I look forward to the new book!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Paul Pacific is "The Barefoot Prophet" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL