The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Health Update (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I recieved a lot of encouraging IM's and personal emails from a lot of folks including Steve Brooks and staff members when I first became ill.

I lost use of my right arm and hand a while back and they were not sure if I would regain use of it again. I was told that that I may never get use of it again or maybe partial use and a small chance that I would get full use.

I just wanted to let those who were concerned that after many months of therapy and hard work I now have 100% use of my arm and fingers. For a while I didn't even think I would be able to ever play the piano or shuffle a deck of cards again, so I am thankful to be back to my old self (which may or may not be a good thing.) Smile

In retrospect, however, my relief is tempered with the sadness that some fellow members here, and of course the thousands of people devastated by Katrina, have problems who's outcome will not be as positive as mine. It humbles me. I can only wish the best for them and keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks again for those who showed concern and wished me well. I won't forget.

Jeff
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3590 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Glad to hear that you're back to 100% Jeff!

Party on!!

All of our hearts go out to those devastated by Katrina and the subsequent hurricane, of course, congratulations to you, though on your recovery! May theirs be as successful!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Health Update (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL