The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Harry Anderson helps organize rebuilding NO (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Dear Friends--

Check out my Hurricane link on my website--there is a NEW (Oct 2) NPR clip with Harry (organizing clean up and hopefully rebuilding) and also a excerpt from an article.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/kotzin/harryfanpage.htm

Ellen
PennyMagic4U
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of PennyMagic4U
So let us know when he is back in business. I have a giant stage set of Harry's Hello Sucker routine. One of my most cheerished items.

JCPENNY
Simply Magic
PennyMagic4U by Jerry Penny
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
"a giant stage set of Harry's Hello Sucker routine"...what in the world does this mean? Hello Sucker was not a routine, it was a special. Which effect do you have, I would take it to mean since it's a "giant stage set", that would be "3-Card Monarch", right? What's the number on the instructions?

Steve Thomas
PennyMagic4U
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of PennyMagic4U
Yes it is the 3 card Monarch - I will have to get it out and look at the number. I will let you know.
JCPENNY
Simply Magic
PennyMagic4U by Jerry Penny
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3986 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Ellen,

You and I have been in some of the same shows! I was a theatre major in college and for a few years an opera singer.

I was Harry the Horse in "Guys and Dolls" - loved the role.

"Sue me, sue me, what can you do me?
I - love - you....."

Great stuff!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Harry Anderson helps organize rebuilding NO (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL