We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Where can I buy a spool of flash string ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Where can I buy a spool of flash string ?

Help is deeply appreciated !!
rumdrum
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
19 Posts

Profile of rumdrum
I could be entirely wrong on this one. But, as far as I know, flash cord or string only comes in about 10 feet pieces. Even if you are ordering in wholesale quantity. Correct me if I am wrong here. If you had an entire spool, and one cigarette or spark or source of ignition hit it......Well, you would have a big problem on your hands. Do you need one long piece, or do you just want to get a good deal for your money?
Joel
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Thanks for the help rumdrum...

I need to create a ball of strings look like with flash string so I can do the torn and restore string...

I wanna audience to unspun the ball of strings with no doubt rather than taking just a strand of string.

:)
perceptions
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of perceptions
There's a guy that does custom made stuff for pyro effects. Might try him. His site is http://www.mimesis-magic.com. Easy to talk with.
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Thanks perceptions. Thanks for the link and reccomendation. I will try to contact him.

hmm...seems like the link is not working...is the link correct, perceptions ?
perceptions
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of perceptions
Cupmagic,
the site is: http://www.mimesis-magic.com. If you can't link up, call his toll free number: 1-800-928-6011. His name is Shawn. The site has some cool stuff: flash pens, flash matchboxes, matches that relight --- crazy stuff. Good card and coin stuff also.

I just purchased a hard-to-find Elephant Deck. He found me some flash bills also.
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Thanks guys for the kind help..I will try to contact him !!
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
You can get the flash cord in 30 ft sections if you like from http://www.theatrefx.com
Or call 'em! 1 800 791-7646
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Where can I buy a spool of flash string ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL