The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lance Burton's intro in TS (what prop?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
What illusion box is it called - the one where Lance vanishes and reappears in the chandeleir? In his TOP SECRET special...

it's also the same type of see through prop/box that Rick Thomas uses for his rib penetration and definitely the same kind that DeMatos uses for his OSMOSIS illusion...

What's the name of this - if it's on the market.

Thanks.
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
Dream-Concepts
View Profile
New user
UK
95 Posts

Profile of Dream-Concepts
Osmosis by Jim Steinmeyer. Burton's is a custom unit with a slightly different method so that he can escape the prop and get backstage without being seen.
Our annual sale of Costumes & props is now on - view them at www.IllusionExchange.com
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
Thanks! so I see Osmosis - DeMatos billed his illusion the way it's really called...... oh I want one! ;-b
I would, however contest that there is in REALITY very little pportunity to perform what could actually be termed "close-up" magic.
- Guy Hollingworth
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
Well, is it worth $9-10,000 to you? Because that is about what you should expect to pay (if not more) if you were to buy Osmosis through one of the two authorized builders; Bill Smith and Willie Kennedy. Plus, I hope you have a permanent location for your show becuase this thing is monstrous.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
MrBiddle
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of MrBiddle
Just wanted to know what this thing is billed as .... in the literature or in the community Smile
- Guy Hollingworth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Lance Burton's intro in TS (what prop?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL