The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wacky Weasel Rework (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I do a lot of school assemblies and recently purchased Wolf's Wacky Weasel. Does anyone know of any children's books or stories that this could be tied into. I often use a short story that one teacher reads while the magic is happening and think that this routine would be perfect for such an adaptation. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Derek Rutt Creations
View Profile
Regular user
thailand
172 Posts

Profile of Derek Rutt Creations
Just a suggestion "Wind In The Willows! Where the Stoats and the Weasles were the bad gang.
Derek
Hope this helps. Creation is life
www.derekrutt.com
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Derek's totally right, Wind in the Willows.
You don't have to have a "story" necessarilly. I feel very strongly that this was an effect meant to be performed fast...unless you put it on the end of a presentation about Wind in the Willows and the trouble at Toad Hall and mentioned to the kids that you had one of those troublesome weasels with you in a bag (to start things off).
Chris
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of Christopher
Thankfully I am soon to be out of the kids market. Unfortunately, I no longer have the space or time for this routine. If anyone is interested in a mint condition complete package with ATA case, email me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wacky Weasel Rework (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL