The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Performed some impromptu on Malaysian TV! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
It was a teen show I was acting in and I wrote the script for that episode so... I put in some Magic! I did my versions of "Finger Fantasies", "Crazy Man's Handcuffs", "DC's Thumb Cracker", "The Twisting Arm Illusion" and "The Balducci"... If you ever get a chance like this make sure you have some say in the camera shots and editing as some of the tricks came off looking really bad due to bad camera shots..
Anyway that's my experience..
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
LordM
View Profile
Loyal user
Portugal
232 Posts

Profile of LordM
When working on tv shows, you've first of all have to talk with the director and let him know what you want ( or not ) to shoot, I don't see why you need editing. You can perform live and have good shots, it all depends on you, and on the director of the show.
Kind Regards,
JP

http://www.joaopedroso.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Performed some impromptu on Malaysian TV! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL