The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Appearing and vanishing candle and cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of dmagic
This my opening (in the future )
what I can do whit , I think about multiplying candle .. but no have me idea

3 vanish candle , 3 appear candle white , 2 appear candle red ,apper lit candle red
ribon candle white, change color candle , candlestick for 2 candle and candlestick for 1 /

I have too triple color change cane , 2 cane vanish .

thank you !
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Sounds like a LOT of candles. Have you thought about transitional effects to insert into your routine?

Perhaps I misunderstood what you posted.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Dmagic, take your time. I've read your previous posts and it seems like you're in a hurry to come up with a routine by buying all these props and apparatus. Coming up with a routine doesn't happen in a snap. You have to have and idea of what you want to do and what you want to convey to the audience. I suggest you watch performances of magicians just to get the idea and inspiration.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
dmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of dmagic
I want watch performances of magician but I don't where ... ?
who use candle and cane ?
if have some dvd magic act I want watch ...

thank you
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Check with Mike Lair, http://www.lairmagic.com , he has an instructional video on the subject.
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
I think Eddie's recommendation is a good one. I have the videotape he is referring to and it not only offers some good routines but also some good handling techniques. You could always order the videos from the man himself, Fantasio, at his website:

http://www.fantasio.com/home.html

VIDEO LECTURE No. l "Live at the Magic Castle" This 90 minutes Video will show you dozens of tricks, routines and ideas with the use of Fantasio's Canes and Candles plus other related items. Available in VHS, PAL or NTSC.

VIDEO LECTURE No. 2 "Also Live at the Magic Castle" This is 60 minutes of the newest ideas with the Fantasio's Canes and Candles such the One Handed Vanishing Cane, Locking the Vanishing Candles extended and many other great ideas for your act. Available in VHS, PAL or NTSC.

These videos also provide many routines and handlings. He also shows how to gimmick your candles and canes for certain routines.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
dmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of dmagic
Have some where magician used at candles and cane in your show ?
have video clip ?

sorry but I don't want idea for candles and cane I need magic show .
I need just look
I hope you understand me .

thank you .
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
It seems like you want to see a magician just performing his act with canes and candles..... is it to spark ideas? or to copy an act?

Have you seen Lance Burtons candle routine?

I am not quite sure why you just want to see an act.
dmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of dmagic
I never copy act , I want get inspiration.
I never see magician with candles and cane ...

thank you
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Then as stated before, I suggest getting Mike Lairs tape on candles, trying to find someone who has a copy of Lance Burtons act on tape or a vid on the web.

Go here http://www.magicbyjason.com/video.html This young man worked with Lance and has a style like him. The fist video has some candles and doves in it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Appearing and vanishing candle and cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL