The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Spider Gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Yes, I know this was sorta discussed at other times on this site, but I did not get what I wanted to know out of it.

1. What exactly is a Spider Gimmick (I know it is used for card manipulation)
2. How can I make one? (I have heard they are no longer for sale...)

Derek Merdinyan
davidmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Lubbock, TX, USA
337 Posts

Profile of davidmagic
It is discussed under coin magic extensively in teh book, Greater Magic, where it is also diagrammed as to different models. The book is well worth the $$.
David
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Check this not so recent discussion.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Where can I get one spider gimmick? Or is there just a photo of it on the net, just want to see it.

RJH
supbtsup
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of supbtsup
I looked to purchase one online. Found it on a Chinese web site (that's where the picture came from) but they were sold out. Bill Hegbi commented that the one in the picture is not ideal anyway as it should clip onto the finger then wrap around so as not to be visible. It could most likely be made rather easily with wire.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
What in card manipulation can you do with spider gimmick?

RJH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Spider Gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL