The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Passes done at chest level (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
I am strong proponent of performing close up magic at chest level as opposed to waist level. I regularly use Lennart Greens Float Pass, Guy Hollingworths Etiquette Pass, and Cervons Free-Turn Pass. I was wondering if there were any other passes out there that can easily be performed at chest level in a close up situation?
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27151 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Most of the Ramsay style, DownsPalm, EdgeGrip and JW Grip type passes work well at chest level.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
Eric,

Suddenly I feel like I'm living with my head in the sand. Why haven't I ever heard of any of those passes before?

Oh -- this is cards. Nevermind.
coinmagic143
View Profile
New user
Annapolis, MD
67 Posts

Profile of coinmagic143
Eric, Reed McClintock has a move on his twist video that he uses for his version of twisting the Aces. It's done at chest height and could be used for a half pass. Cheers,

Bill
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27151 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Ken Krenzel and I both discoverd a handling of the Hofzinser or "reverse pass" that is coverd by an action which brings the deck straight up at the centerline.

Ken discovered the thing first and uses it to move only one card as published in The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel by Harry Lorayne.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Harvey Rosenthal has at least one "horizontal" pass that can be performed at chest level, but I don't believe that it's in print yet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Passes done at chest level (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL