The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Is there such a Wallet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2005-10-26 19:56, paisa23 wrote:
Ok playing with my RMW and its not giving me what I needed. Im upset now. Your right about the 8 outs for Heirloom. But now its only a bifold and I cant fit my 2 credit cards
illuminati
heirloom
drivers licence
military ID
Heirloom letter and Hundy 500. Ok well I think you guys might be tired of this Thread but if anyone has anything to say I would really love to hear it. Or please feel free to PM me.

How do you pull out a wallet that must be at least 3 inches thick and tell someone you have a single photograph (ala Heirloom)inside?

When I do KK my wallet ( a bi-fold hip) is showen with a drivers license, my business card one credit card and 4 empty slots.

When folded it is maybe an inch thick. And I have the full KK in there.( blank Phils)
I like the illusion that this wallet is EMPTY.

You need more than one wallet big guy.

As stated above the Pimpernel Notecase is one of the best bi-fold multi-purpose wallets you will EVER see.
You WILL NOT regret buying that wallet.
Card to wallet/multible out/and a diabolical design twist.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I don't know I mean I have open slots but my Heirlooms re well concealed. I have never been called on it. Ive always had great ractions but upon opening my wallet you cant see anything excep a few credit cards and a few photos in my swing part.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok I have my Malloy now and RMW I'm learning to use both. I Was givin a suggestion to trim my heirloom to load them where I need them. But one thing I am not is creative. Has anyone else out there trimmed there Heirloom to fit your wallet? if so I wold love to know if you had a picture. Harry was great with helping me out. I just want to try to keep most of the picture of heirloom. And for those that don't know but do know KK it has the same principle.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Any new thoughts?
lekin
View Profile
Regular user
Sometimes less is more so I only have
127 Posts

Profile of lekin
Paisa,

Sent you a PM on this
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Jerry O'Connell makes fine CTW wallets (UK):

http://www.topsecretmagic.co.uk/JerryOConnell.html

Check out the "Card in Wallet Small". It has a zippered load compartment and includes eight slots for credit cards, etc.

Douglas M.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Douglas they look nice, But they don't look like me, They wouldnt pass for a normal 26 year olds American Wallet. You know what I mean?
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
594 Posts

Profile of Philippe
The Mullica!
Others must have used it for Heirloom, because you can and I think it is the perfect card to wallet combined with the Mercury Fold. Talking about Heirloom ... I just cannot get excited about this! Plenty of you rave about it, what am I missing? It has always seemed so obvious that there are 'many outs' since I first saw it.
kammagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1304 Posts

Profile of kammagic
Real Man's Wallet all the way! Been using it almost 10 years now. I keep Hundy 500 in it and KK(8 version) it is my everyday wallet I carry it with me always. I have made some improvements to it over the years you can PM me if you would like to know what changes I have made. I think I am on my 4th or 5th Wallet.

, Jonathan
langston3711
View Profile
Regular user
Cumming, GA
169 Posts

Profile of langston3711
I'm concidering getting a Yigal Mesika wallet but was wondering if anyone uses it with Kolosal Killer too. Does it have a divider in the cash compartment? Oh by the way I've reduced my KK (gaffs/props) down to 12 with patter will this wallet work for it?
When a magician lets you notice something on your own, his lie becomes impenetrable
~Teller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Is there such a Wallet? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL