The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Chris Cox in He Can't Read Minds - Monday 24th Oct London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chriscox
View Profile
Regular user
London
173 Posts

Profile of chriscox
Dear All,

Why not come see me?!

Chris Cox - He Can't Read Minds.

Be truly astounded as contemporary mind reader Chris Cox proves his own show title wrong.

Watch as Chris blends traditional magic techniques with cutting edge
psychological manipulation to create the mind-blowing effect of thought reading and psychic prediction.

Chris will delve deep into your mind, predict the name of a film that you've just invented, recall information he couldn't possibly know, make you experience things that didn't actually happen, replicate drawings that have never been seen, appear to see with surprising clarity while blindfolded and tempt fate with a nerve-racking Russian roulette routine. All Chris' "tricks" are fully interactive, so you are as much the star of the show as he is.

By the end of this staggering performance you'll believe he can read
minds...but remember, he can’t…
…Can he?

Probable, Powerful, Plausible, Impossible…

''I have enjoyed some serious Cox action before and I absolutely loved it. One of Britain's up and coming real magicians.'' - Colin Murray, BBC Radio One.

Previewing on October 24th 2005 at 7.30pm.
The Barons Court Theatre, 28A Comeragh Rd, W14.
Tube: Barons Court.
Tickets: £10 / £8.50 Concs
Box Office: 020 8932 4747

Or BOOK ONLINE NOW http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=......t=140764
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Chris Cox in He Can't Read Minds - Monday 24th Oct London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL