The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Stool gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alexander Wells
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of Alexander Wells
Fair enough.
I think it's really just a matter of taste though and we can't impose that on other performers.
I'm sure that a performer who knows their character and audience can make this decision for themselves.
I wouldn't use this bit because it wouldn't suit me, but plenty of people would.

It's all about context, there's an excellent cabaret performer who uses a very private orifice to vanish a silk hanky. My wife saw her in London at the very successful La Clique show and she was very well received.
I suspect that an intelligent audience on seeing a performer who was clearly professional in a more risque venue would appreciate that the performer might also have some more family friendly material suitable for their mother's anniversary party.

Horses for courses eh?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Stool gag (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL