The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Salt pour help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yanyak5
View Profile
Regular user
Delaware
186 Posts

Profile of yanyak5
I really want to do this routine and have picked up several items to help but I am having a really hard time trying to put it together. I was wondering if someone could take me under their wing to help me, maybe give me a few tips or variations from what I already know. It's such a beautiful effect. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Thaddeus
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Pm me and tell me what you have and where you are (routine wise) and I will try to help some.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
yanyak5
View Profile
Regular user
Delaware
186 Posts

Profile of yanyak5
Pm sent ...ty
yanyak5
View Profile
Regular user
Delaware
186 Posts

Profile of yanyak5
Still looking for help..
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Quote:
On 2005-10-21 11:22, yanyak5 wrote:
maybe give me a few tips or variations from what I already know. It's such a beautiful effect. Any help is appreciated.

Well I don't know what you already know. Feel free to ask questions here without exposure or PM me and I'll help all I can. However, tell me what you do know and perhaps what you are trying to achieve with the effect. Also details on what method/gimmick you are using. We recently had a thread going on about Paul Kozak and his awesome salt pour.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, we really can't help without more information from you. Are you use the 'bulb' home made gimmick or the are you useing the close-up Vernet unit? Please eliborate on your question.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Salt pour help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL