The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » David Blaine Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elmago
View Profile
Loyal user
Northridge- Los Angeles, CA
268 Posts

Profile of elmago
Does anyone know what happened with the contest on the back of David Blaine's book? Its been almost a year since the contest ended. Did anyone get the 1,000,000 dollar prize? Did it go to charity? Was the puzzle solved?

Miguel Rangel
"Excellence is not a single act; it's a habit" Shaq quoting Aristotle after winning NBA MVP.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Someone did solve the puzzle as I recall.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
Someone solved it -- a woman, I believe. If I remember correctly, the prize was buried somewhere near the HOLLYWOOD sign.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
There was a website that had the whole story, written by the woman. With pictures etc. I looked but couldn't find it. Sorry.
Switch
View Profile
New user
Auckland, New Zealand
79 Posts

Profile of Switch
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Thanks Switch! If you click on "winners tale", that is the site I was talking about.
elmago
View Profile
Loyal user
Northridge- Los Angeles, CA
268 Posts

Profile of elmago
OMG! I don't know which is harder; solving the puzzle or creating it. You have to be a CIA cryptologist to even conceptualize how. I feel less intelligent today, but I'm the one who asked. Thanks guys for putting that mysterty to rest. I appreciate it.

Miguel Rangel
"Excellence is not a single act; it's a habit" Shaq quoting Aristotle after winning NBA MVP.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » David Blaine Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL