The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Video: Evanesce and Remigrate (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Cultural Xchange 1 is far superior to vol 2. You would have to be crazy not to like cultural xchange 1.
aka
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of aka
Is the skill level required for CX1 as high as people make it out to be?

I'm starting to get into coin magic, and can do a pretty solid retention vanish, palm, finger palm, flying shuttle pass, muscle pass, etc etc. would this be sufficient for CX1?
*past the point of no return~~
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2005-10-31 00:57, aka wrote:
Is the skill level required for CX1 as high as people make it out to be?

I'm starting to get into coin magic, and can do a pretty solid retention vanish, palm, finger palm, flying shuttle pass, muscle pass, etc etc. would this be sufficient for CX1?

It varies. A lot of Shoot's magic can be pretty mind-numbingly knucklebusting stuff, but on CultXChange there's a pretty good range from intermediate stuff to very difficult stuff. They don't cover "moves" very well IMO. The muscle pass is explained, but I don't think it's done very well. I bought it after learning the MP (which in general is a good idea) and when I saw the explaination I didn't think it would have been very helpful to me. However, the routines with the MP are terrific, and all the routines overall are great. It's definatley not for beginners, and it takes a bit of dedication to learn the stuff, but it's way worth it, and far from impossible. I only took away maybe 3 things from that DVD which I actually use for people, but even if I had only taken 1 thing, it would still be worth every penny. It's one of my personal favorite DVD's, but you will need to practice a bit.

So, to answer your question, I think you would be able to do the stuff. You should buy it, you won't be dissapointed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Video: Evanesce and Remigrate (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL