The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » David Seebach's Duke's Dye Version (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7435 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Check out Scott Wells's recent entry on David Seebach's Halloween show. To quote Scott, "His handling of Duke’s Dye Version was one of my favorites of the show. He updated and customized it with the appropriate Halloween theme and his professional and respectful handling of the four feisty children on stage was a lesson in audience management. " But read the whole article.

It shows what you can do by customizing props. When David came to me to make this, he simply wanted to do the same trick he had done for years but make it fit Halloween. So I handpainted the silks to his ideas. He has four different sets of Halloween silks for rotating into the show so they are new each year. You can see what most of the sets look like on my website at http://www.hughesmagic.com/catalog/silks/special.html.

David is great guy and great performer. Yeah, I like the old style and I am old enough to remember Blackstone (Jr. not senior).

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
747 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Richard, the link brings the following message:

"Not Found
The requested URL /catalog/silks/special.html. was not found on this server."

Duke's Dye Version is one of my favorites so I was quite curious about this.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22858 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Remove the period . from the address. and it will work.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7435 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Sorry about that. It is under the catalog heading of the menu. Go to silks and then look at special silks.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » David Seebach's Duke's Dye Version (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL