The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Using Dual/Matching Chins in Show for 1st time today! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AragorntheMagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Metro-Atlanta
304 Posts

Profile of AragorntheMagician
Wish me luck. Our baby Chinchilla has now grown to the size and is an exact duplicate of his daddy. We've been practicing & with modifications to the square circle, tonight will be their 1st Professional Dual Show. We're going to produce daddy out of a fire pan, place him into a take-apart box and disappear him and have him (the baby) then appear out of the square circle (modification to square circle was to keep a very bounceable, rambuntious, happy, rodent in said same square circle safetly and comfortably). TA - DA! Than placing him (the baby) into the rabbit wringer he will turn into his real persona.....our Magic rabbit Harry.

I now have two Baby Dragons....lol.....with two more on the way. Poor Sable (the mother).

Yours,
Aragorn the Magician
aka: I used to be BOB (It's Cellini's fault)
"All Right, Who's Volunteering to be Turned into a Frog???"
www.aragornthemagician.com
AragorntheMagician
View Profile
Veteran user
Metro-Atlanta
304 Posts

Profile of AragorntheMagician
It works!! Have done it 10 times over the Halloween weekend. Added the "Mirror Box" (which Harry usually comes out of) back to the start of the routine (all the kids around here know Harry comes out of that box). Except this time when I turn it around there's NO HARRY. There's a note. To me, Aragorn. Harry saying, "Dear Aragorn, I quit, I'm going on a walk about. I may pop in, or not. Love, Harry". I than just move on with the rest of the routine. At the end I now have the following 90 second bit.
1) Chinchilla out of Fire Pan (Baby Dragon)
2) Chin disappears in Take Apart Box
3) Chin immeadiatly appears via Square Circle
4) Chin placed into Rabbit Wringer and wrung but "Harry's Fur" comes out.
5) Harry's Fur placed back into Rabbit Wringer & Harry comes out.
Harry had changed himself into a Chin!
Now to add the Doves, Sun Conure & Bearded Dragon (that matches the Sun Conure for color....this is FUN!!)
Aragorn
aka: I used to be BOB (It's Cellini's fault)
"All Right, Who's Volunteering to be Turned into a Frog???"
www.aragornthemagician.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Using Dual/Matching Chins in Show for 1st time today! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL