The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A new peek wallet on the market !!! Brain Scan Wallet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1436 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Seen at hocus-pocus website.
Any idea about this wallet.
Do we need another peek wallet ???

"Brain Scan Wallet by John T. Sheets

The ultimate utility Peek Wallet you’ve been dreaming of has arrived!

With the Brain Scan Wallet, you have maximum peeking security with absolute ease of use. The target card is folded for security and remains in view throughout the entire performance... still retrieve the information perfectly! Throw away all those old forcing methods! Forget about playing cards for the final revelation in Mental Epic... with the Brain Scan Wallet they can write anything they want... you can read it immediately with no center tear, no sleight of hand, and no fear!

Unlimited number of effects are possible. Includes a complete routine by Mark Strivings!
Made of highest quality leather, lining, and brass corners
Add information as well as read it
No special paper
Folded business card stays in view
Repeat as desired
No suspicious peeking moves
No sleight of hand
No angle problems
No magnets
Design Duplication
No threads
Spectator can concentrate on any topic
No Center Tear
No liquids or powders
No set up required
Perform anytime, close up or stage
No Himber wallet
Business card is folded and opaque
No electronics
Use your own, regular business card
No forces
"John has come up with a winner in the Brain Scan Wallet. It is wonderfully low-tech and has a bunch of applications. What is really cool is that there are things that can be done with this that haven't even been thought of yet. I am looking forward to working with it!" -- Mark Strivings

the effect much stronger and the wallet itself is beautifully crafted. This will be the peek wallet of choice for discriminating performers.” -- Danny Archer

"I like the Brain Scan Wallet because it makes me look like a thought-thief in mere seconds... but if you're into slow, boring, painfully long-winded mentalism, I suppose you could still use it!" -- Gregory Wilson
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Wallet junkie checking in...
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
SHoT
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of SHoT
Does anyone have one of these and can post a review please?

Thanks,
Stefan
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1436 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Here is some info I got from a friend's creator of this wallet.

"As an aside, John has posted this to the EG, SAMtalk and Ring 2100... save $25 by ordering direct from John... see his website (http://www.johntsheets.com) to order.

Yeah, if you collect wallets, this is one you will use. Easier to use than the SightUnseen wallet and appears more secure, since the card is folded first. "
ceeswing
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of ceeswing
Come on just ordered the Steath, my wallet is empty before December
R.Roth the wallet junkie...You to?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2005-10-28 11:48, ceeswing wrote:
Come on just ordered the Steath, my wallet is empty before December
R.Roth the wallet junkie...You to?

I'm waitin on reviews of the Assassin and now this one. Assassin is lookin good.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
BT
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
64 Posts

Profile of BT
What's assassin? Can you give a link to the effect?
Tks,
Brian T.

"Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old with 15 years of practice."
Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
RickThibau
View Profile
Loyal user
Brazil
252 Posts

Profile of RickThibau
Uups.. have stealth (1st week working with beauty) and thought transmiter already so enough for me..
the assassin looks beautifull, couldn't find a photo of this Brain Scan.
"No liquids or powders"
:/
Maybe I know nothing about mentalism.. lol
"if you're into slow, boring, painfully long-winded mentalism, I suppose you could still use it" - ok, maybe he knows about it better than anyone here. lol
omnibozo
View Profile
Regular user
Boulder, CO
151 Posts

Profile of omnibozo
Hocus Pocus just added a photo of the wallet on their site, so you can see at least one side, and a little inside. The spectator writes on your business card, then folds the card in half. It is slipped into a small exterior pocket, with the edge still sticking out... and never leaves their sight. You open the wallet and peel off a self-sticking note paper. Close the wallet and write your impressions on the paper... and they are totally correct (if you choose them to be!).

Omnibozo
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2005-10-30 17:17, omnibozo wrote:
Hocus Pocus just added a photo of the wallet on their site, so you can see at least one side, and a little inside. The spectator writes on your business card, then folds the card in half. It is slipped into a small exterior pocket, with the edge still sticking out... and never leaves their sight. You open the wallet and peel off a self-sticking note paper. Close the wallet and write your impressions on the paper... and they are totally correct (if you choose them to be!).

Omnibozo

This is very interesting. I'm intrigued.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
I just got my Brainscan Wallet and it totally rocks! I just showed it to another magician and he was blown away. I was talking about this with Gregory Wilson at Magic in the Rockies and he is right, it will fool even the pros.
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of MSD921
KeirRoyale,

Glad/sad to hear there is another wallet out there to keep us spending!

Question - Does the wallet have any compartments to store a credit card or two and/or a few bills? I am wondering if this could serve as a regular wallet, or if it is strictly a business card case type of wallet.

Thanks,
Mike
omnibozo
View Profile
Regular user
Boulder, CO
151 Posts

Profile of omnibozo
Yep, the wallet will hold a credit card, extra business cards, folded bills or even a billet index! It isn't designed to double as a regular wallet, as the pad of self-stick papers takes up some space on one side, but there is some space available.

Omnibozo
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2050 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
The ad says you can "add information as well as read it." Does that mean you can NW onto the folded card?
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Mr Mindman
View Profile
Regular user
UK
111 Posts

Profile of Mr Mindman
Any more wallets on the way? Why are so many being brought out at the moment?

Jon
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
Yeah there does seem to be an overwhelming amount of these thigns hitting the market!
Can someone list them all?
Shame the photo on Hocus-pocus is not very clear? can we have a few more photos?

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Omnibozo,

Thanks for answering my questions.

Mike
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1134 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
Quinn,
Your answer is Yes. Also because there is a "post-it" pad inside, you may "double-write". I hope this helps, & thanks for your interest!
Magically,
John T. Sheets
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
brainman
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of brainman
I would love to see it in performance...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A new peek wallet on the market !!! Brain Scan Wallet (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL