The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for an unexpanded set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aaron Moring
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
165 Posts

Profile of Aaron Moring
Does anyone know where to find an unexpanded half [ and insert (other than Schoolcraft/Lassen/Delance, that is)? I thought I had seen them all over, but today when I went searching, none of my usual stores, brick or online, had them. Any help? Roy Keuppers has one for $31, but I remember them being cheaper than that. Or am I imagining things?
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Cheaper than $31? Yes you are imagining things. What you will find in shops are expanded shells - usually for more than $31 too.
Click to visit:
info2victor
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of info2victor
Well.. there is one way...

try a Hopping Half Set... there should be one unexpanded half as I recall.
It only takes a minute to learn how it is done, but takes a lifetime to learn how to do it.

You've got a coin?
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
If you want an unexpanded ], make sure you get the Sterling set. The Johnson Hopping Half comes with an expanded one.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Quote:
On 2005-10-28 13:18, info2victor wrote:
Well.. there is one way...

try a Hopping Half Set... there should be one unexpanded half as I recall.

Hmmm... I was thinking when I read his first post he wanted a regular shell with a couple re-edged coins. He did not make that clear though. If all he wants is one shell and one cut down coin, then this is a way to get it.
Click to visit:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Looking for an unexpanded set (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL