The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Rick, a LasVegas Magician........Know/Heard of him? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
Does anyone know this fellow Rich Thomas? He performs daily in the afternoons in LasVegas. He is doing 2 shows here in Houston for a corporate sponsor to which I am invited so I'd like to know something about him. Can you help?

Thanks,

Dick Lucas
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
oagwood
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Hill, CA
385 Posts

Profile of oagwood
Rick thomas has a really good show in vegas. I believe he was at the tropicana but may have moved on to a different venue. bang for the buck a great entertainer.

for more info check out his site. although I don't think his website does him justice as a performer.

http://www.rickthomas.com/

oliver
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2732 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hi Dick:

Yes, Rick Thomas has moved to the Stardust. He was on one or two of the "World's Greatest Magic" specials in the 90's. He's definitely worth catching - a terrific act.

Not sure what he'll do in Houston for that group, but in Vegas he uses wild cats and dancers. Just a superb performer! I've seen him half a dozen times, at least.

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Rick, a LasVegas Magician........Know/Heard of him? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL