The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Saw 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey guys,

I just got back from watching this at the theater. I have to admit that it was very satisfying (althought the majority of people around me would be to differ). The question is, did anybody else go see it? What were your thoughts on it?
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
aka
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of aka
I'm watching saw 1 on monday =D.. does saw 2 reveal the killer? or...
*past the point of no return~~
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Yes. And then some.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1097 Posts

Profile of James F
Well Saw1 tells you who the killer is as well. I liked Saw2 a lot. The ending wasnt as good as the first one...but then again, I didn't expect it to be. Enjoy it.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-10-30 23:10, AJOJRF wrote:
Well Saw1 tells you who the killer is as well. I liked Saw2 a lot. The ending wasnt as good as the first one...but then again, I didn't expect it to be. Enjoy it.

I actually thought the ending was a lot better. Hmmmm, maybe I am overdue for Saw 1 again. In Saw 1 you see the killer, but it doesn't really introduce him like Saw 2 does. Yup, time for Saw 1 again.
Thanks! Scott B.

Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I saw Saw 1 but I haven't seen Saw 2. My daughter and her friends went to see Saw 2, and even bought tickets for a later show. They ran into a another friend that had just seen Saw 2 and said it was awful. She said that she saw Saw 1 and liked it, but regretted that she paid to see Saw 2. My daughter and her friends got a refund and never went to see Saw 2.

I don't know yet if I will see Saw 2 or not. I would like to hear many positive reviews to offset what my daughter's friend had to say after she saw Saw 2. I may wait to see Saw 2 after it comes to pay-per-view.

Regan
Mister Mystery
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1097 Posts

Profile of James F
People say Saw2 was bad because the ending wasnt as good as Saw1. Anyone who has seen the first one will tell you it would be VERY hard to make a better ending to Saw2 than Saw1. For the story line I think the ending (and movie in general) of Saw2 was really cool. I cant think of a better way to end the movie.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-10-31 13:26, AJOJRF wrote:
People say Saw2 was bad because the ending wasnt as good as Saw1. Anyone who has seen the first one will tell you it would be VERY hard to make a better ending to Saw2 than Saw1. For the story line I think the ending (and movie in general) of Saw2 was really cool. I cant think of a better way to end the movie.

THANK YOU!
Thanks! Scott B.

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27016 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Saw still reminds me way too much of college.

I kept expecting one of them to turn in their findings to their psych professor for a grade or perhaps just some blackmail evidence or a pet held hostage.

Now if you want an "A" in the course you will need to turn in some experimental data. I have the protocols in this folder. It's really up to you.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
I have yet to see saw or see saw 2 too or eithier. I did say I saw a seesaw but that was different, do you see what I am sawing I mean saying...ohh forget it..

NUMS
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27016 Posts

John huh? Is this what happened to John Galt?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok I read this thread becasue it has not gotten here yet but I loved the original. Please no spoilers..
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27016 Posts

The film does seem to offer a dark reflection upon Alan Moore's story V for Vendetta. One might hope for some easier options between the two, and such might be what John Galt suggests. Odd to find Ms. Rand as a moderate in this day and age.
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
621 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Cant wait to see it...
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1224 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
So if you saw Saw 1 by the sea shore and see Saw 2 you saw the one scene I've seen 2.

Hmmmm... "Yes, there will be tongue twisters!"
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2704 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2005-11-01 12:13, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
John huh? Is this what happened to John Galt?

"Who is John Galt?" - A character in one of the most annoying books I've ever read!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Alniner
View Profile
Loyal user
Burlington, ON, Canada
256 Posts

Profile of Alniner
I thought it rocked. I watched in in an Imax theater, which I didn't like. The movie itself was awesome. You have no idea what is going on. It's nuts.

one warning, if you're queezy before going to see this, you might puke. There are quite a few gory moments in this flick.
Skĺl

--
Alan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Saw 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL