The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wondering about "Free Will" and others ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I own a trick called Free Will. It's pretty good. It's one of those where you can layout three items and predict which one the spectator will keep, place in a bag and hand over to the Magi.

I like the idea. I've seen other tricks on the web like:

Apple, Banana, Tomato
A spectator selects a card, then he gives you a card, then he decides whether he wants to keep the last card or take the card he gave you. When he's finished making all of his decisions, a prediction card is read. It reads, "I will have the apple, you will have the banana, and in the bag will be the tomato!"

or

http://grindshow.com/GrindShow/Dark_Museum__2.html

I was wondering about the method. Is this method the same in these routines? Are different ways to predict these outcomes?

Thanks,

John
Dr. Zordas
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zordas
Quote:
On 2005-10-30 15:56, johncesta wrote:

...I was wondering about the method. Is this method the same in these routines? Are different ways to predict these outcomes..?

Well, unless there's some jiggery-pokery going on with high-tech gizmo's, then yes, the methods are identical...

Dr. Zordas
trickiewillie
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
128 Posts

Profile of trickiewillie
What difference does it make? I've found Free Will lends itself to lots of different kinds of props -- even people. One stands over there, one stands in the bathroom and one goes in the closet (well, you get the idea.).
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Just brought this back into strolling, still works fine:)
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
http://www.themagicianscoin.com

They also have a version... nicely made, edges are uncomfotably sharp though.

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2005-10-30 17:52, trickiewillie wrote:
What difference does it make? I've found Free Will lends itself to lots of different kinds of props -- even people. One stands over there, one stands in the bathroom and one goes in the closet (well, you get the idea.).

Doesn't make a huge difference t. willie, I was curious. Smile

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Wondering about "Free Will" and others ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL