The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Capricornian tales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
What I meant is, that you can light a candle anywhere, set the mood and atmosphere, ANYWHERE, for seance you need a PRE-prepared place in most cases...

didn't want to make it sound like "street magic"
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
The "Seance" magazine (in book form) is very much focused on the seance situation. There may be only limited venues where that can be performed. If you want to do seances, then the bound Seance magazine is your best bet.

However, if you are looking for more general bizarre magic, then Capricornian Tales is an absolute requirement. As with most bizarrist texts, you need to tailor the effects to your personality and possibly alter the methods to suit your performance situation. Be prepared to seek some unusual props that do not come from a magic store. Capricornian Tales is for the serious bizarrist who wants to work with "real" bizarre stuff, not "This here green silk represents a ...."
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1545 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
I just purchased one of those, waiting on it to arrive.

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Just a word of warning here. Beware of ebay. I recently found someone offering counterfiet Black Artefacts products on ebay. They were described as 'New' and 'Original'. They were neither. I obtained the illegal copy from a customer of mine who was purchasing waht he thought was a genuine secondhand item. When he found out that it was a counterfiet he contacted me and I obtained the illegal item from him.

Ebay and PayPal (which is owned by ebay) just ignored me. I contacted the illegal seller direct and now all my items have been removed. I now keep my eye on ebay to check if any more of my stuff is being sold illegaly.

I'm not too happy with ebay.

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1545 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
Thanks for letting me know about that, Keith. I checked the guy's raiting and it seemed pretty good...even contacted a couple of people that had purchased from him and they had good things to say, so I feel pretty good about this one.

Thanks for reminding me though; let the buyer beware!

Rick
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer

Coming soon:
Victorian Secrets: An Evening With The Spirits!
mindcontroller
View Profile
Regular user
Inside your Head!
175 Posts

Profile of mindcontroller
I have this book, its not really my cup of sake, so if anyone in Uk wants to swap it for anything Mentalism related, let me know!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Capricornian tales (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL