The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chris Angel NBAFreak (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R.T.
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of R.T.
Hey guys,

Well I had tickets tonight for the Orlando Magic home opener....and boy was I excited when Chris Angel was the halftime show. He "broke a record" by escaping from a strait jacket suspended from the top of the arena in under 4 minutes. It was very well recieved, and I was sooooooo very excited to see him live.

A few questions

1. Is this really a record. He claimed it broke Houdini's record of under 4 minutes?

2. Does Chris do a lot of NBA halftime shows, or was this a one shot deal?

3. Do you think this might be on a MINDFREAK series?

4. Will there be more Mindfreak shows?

5. What do you think the Magic paid for him?

It was a great expierence and I was very excited to see it. What a entertainer! He did a spectacular job!
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
It might have been Houdini's record. But I've heard of people doing it a lot faster.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Record Schmecord... most performers say they broke or are going for a record... it's showbiz gang... be happy Angel is making magic popular. We all will get more work (if we deserve it).
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chris Angel NBAFreak (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL