The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Now 'This' is magic... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Logic Defied
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3986 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Holy BUFFALO!

Man - what if there were a way to unlock that kind of potential in everyone - to make that level of intelligence the norm, rather than the exception?
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
THen the world would be a very VERY scary place!
Logic Defied
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6167 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Yeah, but how good is his pass? Smile

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
LOL...
Logic Defied
elmago
View Profile
Loyal user
Northridge- Los Angeles, CA
268 Posts

Profile of elmago
So much for Lance Burton's Flying Car illusion. Talk about out dated.
"Excellence is not a single act; it's a habit" Shaq quoting Aristotle after winning NBA MVP.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27019 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Re: "The interview was conducted mainly with the senior Song since Yoo-geun is lacking in his ability to communicate with adults. "

And with that, we might want to check for "assisted reading" or "clever Hans" type issues.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2704 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2005-11-06 21:24, alym wrote:
koreaherald.co.kr

Holy cow!

I couldn't see it. It said I had to subscribe.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Same here!
Dennis Michael
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Here's the Google Cache of the same article.

Little known Google tip: If you have a news link that expires, as many do, simply enter the web address into Google's search engine, and it will offer you a cached version.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2704 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2005-11-13 10:09, Scott Cram wrote:
Here's the Google Cache of the same article.

Little known Google tip: If you have a news link that expires, as many do, simply enter the web address into Google's search engine, and it will offer you a cached version.

Thanks. Hope the kid doesn't burn out.
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
icicular
View Profile
New user
USA
75 Posts

Profile of icicular
Oh yeah, well my 1 year old daughter can WHISTLE!!!!
A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B. - Fats Domino
PatrickDonovan
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania
38 Posts

Profile of PatrickDonovan
The sad thing is... he might know the information... but he might not understand it.
Amir
View Profile
Loyal user
New York.
296 Posts

Profile of Amir
It's funny now, but it won't be so funny when he's 15 and making more money then you will ever make in your entire life.

Make your jokes now.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Wow! I misread the topic name and expected something else entirely.

THIS is a silk magic trick also marketed as Bottle of Wine from silk or Champaigne from Silk. The new THIS (Improved) is also available now. The basis of all of them is that you show three different colors of 24" silks. The magician holds the silks by one corner in one hand. One by one he pulls a silk down by its bottom corner and tosses it into the air to show it empty as it floats down. After each is shown, the magician reaches into the silks and produces a full bottle of real wine, a dove, silk streamers, a stuffed animal etc. depending on the audience. In the past, it was not available with good silks that could be matched and used with other silks and tricks. The silks all had the cheap serger hems that were not staight and the silks not square with good sharp corners. Now it is available with good 100% pure China Silks with the good 2mm flat hems. You can also get any colors you want and they match the other silks and silk tricks available today. After a twenty-four year break, I've started using it in my show again. It was always a great effect but the materials were poor. That has changed. The gimmick no longer tears out either.

The Clip was not a disappointment, just not what was expected from the heading:

THIS.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Now 'This' is magic... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL