The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Old quarters... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
We all know gimmicked quarters come with the eagle on the reverse side. With the new state quarters being issued about every two months, there will come a time when you borrow quarters from spectators that they will hand you one with a different reverse design. How can you ask for the quarter with the eagle on it without raising any suspicion?

Sam
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
JTW
View Profile
Special user
Florida
670 Posts

Profile of JTW
Hey Sam Do a search and you'll see that Larry Davidson and myself have posted handlings on this. You can also check out a DVD called 'Tied' that has a cool handling for it.
Go to http://www.coinvanish.com and click on reviews then click on 'Tied'.
Cheers,
JTW
Jonton
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
336 Posts

Profile of Jonton
If this worries you, keep an old quarter palmed and Bobo switch the new quarter. Even if a spectator hands you a quarter, suprisingly 95% of people wont notice that youre using a different quarter.

Also, in my experience, I'm finding that the newer quarters are getting harder to find (unless you come straight from the bank). Since millions of people are collecting the new quarters, theyre spending the old ones more. Luckily I've been getting more and more old quarters in my pocket change.
Just my 2 cents...
~Jonton
I Came, I Saw, I Conjured
www.jontaylornyc.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Old quarters... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL