The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psycards... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Does anyone read with these? I just ordered a deck and was wondering if you preferred psycards over tarot cards or another system that you use. Do you have to be a Jung expert to use these? One of the things that attracted me to them is that they don't have the " fortune-teller " look and aspect to them..that the cards focus mainly on Jung's personality types. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Any thoughts and opinions..

rk
Self concept is destiny..
Bill Brunelle
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Bill Brunelle
Psycards are wonderful. I think you will enjoy them a lot. You can be up and running with them very quickly, and over time you can embellish your understanding and use of them
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
782 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Does anyone do paid readings with these? How do they go over with clients?
mysticz
View Profile
Special user
D.C. metro area
680 Posts

Profile of mysticz
Quote:
On 2005-11-08 14:54, mdspark wrote:

I have used Psycards to perform very satisfactory paid readings. However, I have also had the same success using tarot, Lenormand cartomancy cards, and Bicycle playing cards. IMO most cards will be accepted and prove effective depending on the skill of the reader and the efficacy of the divination system being used.

Joe Z.
Joe Zabel
"Psychic Sorcery"

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

-- Shakespeare's Hamlet I.v. 174-175
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Quote:
On 2005-11-08 14:54, mdspark wrote:

Mdspark, I've done them for both entertainment and money and they go great.
Psycards are different enough to Tarot but you can relate them if you need to.
However, I suggest you to look up for different reading methods, the more odd they are, the more interesting they will look to your clients or spectators.
That will make you different and unique and you can even charge more if that's what you want.

I think it was Richard Webster or Myriam Rutchild who mentioned that fact.
Why not create your own reading method, something that is unique to you and no one else does?, it is not that hard and It will caught the interest of those around you, even the ones who have had readings in the past.

Juan D
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2949 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Psycards are wonderful. I use and enjoy them. I usually keep it as an option by allowing people to choose which type of reading they want (depending on the venue and circumstances). I use Astragalomancy and Cartomancy quite often as well, people like these as well. You can look on my website for more information on these systems.

All in all you can't go wrong with Psycards and I also believe you will very much enjoy them.
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
I use PSycards all the time for actual readings as well as an asjunct to tea leaf readings to answer any questions that either were not answered in the tea leaf reading or for a more detailed answer for them. These cards do not acrry the negative or occult connection that some people make with tarot cards AND the Psycards have proven to be far more accurate when used in a reading. Part of this is no doubt from the fact that they mean more to pay people than tarot cards (The NO card means a lot more than the Queen of Pentacles) AND since few people are familiar with them you will not have someone question your reading the way they can when using tarot cards if they are familiar with them. In other words, no one will second guess you.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
702 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
As I seem to do so often... I must agree with Mr. Alberstat....
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Thank you everyone for your posts. I just received the cards last week and love the look to the cards. There's not a lot of info about the cards in the LWB that came with it..I am gonna get the Nick Hobson book.

rick
Self concept is destiny..
Jim Reynolds
View Profile
Elite user
Special Guest
431 Posts

Profile of Jim Reynolds
Quote:
(The NO card means a lot more than the Queen of Pentacles) AND since few people are familiar with them you will not have someone question your reading the way they can when using tarot cards if they are familiar with them. In other words, no one will second guess you.

Hence the only possible drawback to these cards is the lack of ambiguity. At least the Tarot leaves room for reflection for the sitter and reader to contemplate. Psycards may be a little too blunt for some folks.

Personally, I love the cards for myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psycards... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL