The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill changing with TT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
swee
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of swee
Recently I saw some magician doing visual bill changing with TT, anyone know any DVD thAT teaches this type of thing?
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
You can try Sankeys "No card Tricks" DVD. It has a 2-bill transpo using a TT.

Jim
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1132 Posts

Profile of APC
Visi-bill might have been it...It is visual and uses a TT...Check out penguinmagic.com for the demo.
johnnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of johnnymagic
Michael Ammar has some money magic videos.
Out of all the magicians I know, you're one of 'em...

www.johnnymagicmemphis.com
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2714 Posts

Profile of RS1963
For the best work on the bill switch Roger Klause is the one to go to. The only dvd I know of that he explains the bill switch is the the bonus disk in Vol 3 of the Legendary Repertoire Of Michael Skinner. Roger has taught this on video. Also I can't remember what volume it is on but it is on the vhs Encores. In My opinion no one does the switch better then Roger Klause.
Fred E. Bert
View Profile
Veteran user
New York, NY
359 Posts

Profile of Fred E. Bert
Shameless plug, but if you want a VISUAL bill switch WITHOUT a TT, try Changeabill. You can find reviews HERE.
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Michael Ammar had an entire video devoted to the Bill Switch with a TT.

Bob
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5259 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Asking for a bill switch using a TT is the wrong question to ask in my opinion because it focuses on method (TT), not effect. It appears that your goal is to perform a bill switch that's "visual," so don't focus on the method used to reach that goal except to the extent that the method impacts the effect and practical considerations like angles and difficulty. If it's "visual" that you're after, I recommend Lonnie Chevrie's version entitled "Grandpa's Dollar" (it's actually a variation of Juan Pablo's version), or Fred Bertholot's "Changeabill."

Larry
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27034 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Not so many methods use the TT as part of the change. Usually just a way to get something into play and to get it out of sight later.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2324 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Go to http://www.magicsmith.com and pick up a copy of Money Morph. It is much smoother than most other tip methods. I have been using it for about 3 years now and still love it!
Conus
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Conus
I have to second Fred Bethelot's recommendation on his Changeabill DVD...
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
Since we are shamelessly plugging, try Ron Bauer's #12 of the "Private Studies Series", "The Bar Bill Stunt". It is great, in my own, ever-humble, opinion. A non TT approach, WITH great presentation(s), by SEVERAL workers...

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2005-11-09 23:05, Paul Chosse wrote:
Since we are shamelessly plugging, try Ron Bauer's #12 of the "Private Studies Series", "The Bar Bill Stunt". It is great, in my own, ever-humble, opinion. A non TT approach, WITH great presentation(s), by SEVERAL workers...

Best, PSC

Amen!

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
AmazingKeithy
View Profile
New user
Round Rock, Texas
99 Posts

Profile of AmazingKeithy
I have just purchased the "Bar Bill Stunt" and , while I have not worked through it yet, am extremely impressed at the level of thought that has gone into this presentation. I remember as a young person (teens) actually taking more time for this sort of effect. As a mid-life person, I seem to have drifted more to the latest trick eye-candy quick hit kind of stuff and I am really looking forward to fleshing out this presentation.

Not in the least bothered that it doesn't use a TT.

Keith Mitchell
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Try Daniel Garcia's bill change where its visual and you can see a clip of it on his DVDs here: http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Daniel-......?cat=104 (Watch the video attached to the page.) Enjoy.
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Get the Switch Unfolding The $100 Bill Change by John Lovich. My best buy this year!
SharksFan85
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of SharksFan85
There is a nice bill change in Darwin's TT Encyclopedia, disc 2. It's another magician teaching it, not Darwin, but I can't remember the guy's name.
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1059 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Check out the book $100 Bill Change by John Lovick. It got excellent reviews, and there's a very nice explaination of John's favorite bill switch (which does not use a TT) in a recent Genii or Magic magazine a few months back.
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
kardillusions
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
410 Posts

Profile of kardillusions
Just like to "third" Changeabill... the capabilities this change has is astounding.

Scott.
Scott Baird
trickymagic
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of trickymagic
You can also see a really cool bill switch at Penguin, called Greed. Gimmicked but cool. Switch is the best book if you want to learn a million ways to do one trick. It is a great book!!!! Really gets deep and if you like psychology of magic, there is a lot of that here.
Ezekiel Jump
-carpe diem-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill changing with TT (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL