The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill changing with TT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sadamspmp
View Profile
New user
Sunny Tampa, Florida
34 Posts

Profile of sadamspmp
I personally like the Juan Hundred change and Sankey has a great version (he doesn't use a bill but the same technique applies) on Front Row Sankey.
LeeDillingham
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
263 Posts

Profile of LeeDillingham
Try Losander's Anytime Anywhere DVD. Great TT material - including bill switch.
jmoran76
View Profile
New user
West Palm Beach, FL
69 Posts

Profile of jmoran76
Years ago I purchased Michael Ammar's Classic Renditions tape teaching the TT switch. The video has a "super practice session" that has views of all the relevant angles so you can follow along with Ammar. After learning from Ammar, I've never wanted to tinker with something that has worked so well for so many years.
DoctorAmazo
View Profile
Special user
Florida
643 Posts

Profile of DoctorAmazo
Quote:
On 2005-11-08 11:21, Jim Salabim wrote:
You can try Sankeys "No card Tricks" DVD. It has a 2-bill transpo using a TT.

Jim

In the interest of giving credit where it's due, Sankey teaches the Mike "Koslowski Bill Switch". (And it seems like it's on EVERY Sankey DVD! lol)
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Don't overlook "Examining the TT" DVD by Alex de Cova.
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Years ago I bought the booklet, Hundred Dollar Bill Switch by Mike Kozlowski and learned it from there. I taught Doug Henning the trick and he used it on Carson that night!! I have film clips of him having trouble with the bill sticking - it is rather funny. On the show he did it perfectly.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16999 Posts

Profile of joseph
I would also recommend Money Morph...Front Row Sankey teaches a signature switch version...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1146 Posts

Profile of Salby
Michael Ammar's version is the one that I have been using for the past 20 years from his CLASSIC RENDITIONS (Volume 3) Video/DVD. I would NEVER change it and highly recommend it to anyone considering the Bill Switch.

It has opened the doors of opportunity in many interviews (both magical and non-magical reasons) and meeting so many people (including WOMEN Smile). They may forget your name, but with that effect, they will always remember and it has been asked so many numerous times again and again and again.

I have NO problem at all repeating this effect 2-3 times for the same spectator(s) at one particular moment. It is THAT clean!!!

Michael Ammar is the way to go...........

You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
424 Posts

Profile of daver
John Lovick's "Switch" is an amazing treatise on just about anything to do with bill switching - TT, TT-less, folding techniques, etc...

Highly recommended....

Dave
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
yeahidomagic
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of yeahidomagic
Here's the DVD for unlimited bill switch:

30 tricks & tips with a magic TT by magic makers, taught by Eddy Ray
daver
View Profile
Elite user
Jupiter, FL
424 Posts

Profile of daver
Another excellent text which I recently purchased and read on switch techniques is "Switchcraft" by Elliott Bressler.

You can find more info at:

http://ebswitch.googlepages.com/home
Dave

What's the difference between a magician and a deck of cards? A deck of cards has FOUR suits...
RollyD
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of RollyD
I would agree with the others to get Lovick's book Switched. Pricey, but it's hardcover and has loads of techniques/ideas. There will be something there for everyone. I would be cautious on ordering money morph from the originator's (Kevin King) website as suggested by some others. Did that about a year ago, paid via paypal, never received the dvd. Sent a couple emails, no response. Reported it to Paypal, who tried to contact him, no response. They awarded the dispute in my favor but could not refund me since his account was empty! Remember the Steve Miller song from the 70's "Go on, take the money and run..." Anyone who conducts business in that manner will never get my business ever again..even if he creates the greatest close-up effect ever known to the magic world.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
My vote is with 'Money Morph'.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
2926 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2008-01-03 22:13, daver wrote:
Another excellent text which I recently purchased and read on switch techniques is "Switchcraft" by Elliott Bressler.

You can find more info at:

http://ebswitch.googlepages.com/home

Thanks so much, Dave!!!

Elliott
engineer_star
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of engineer_star
To add to how AMAZING Ammar is and his HANDLING, His TT was painted solid red and used over and over. Never once was there a flash. Moreover, the maximum amount of bill that could be shown was always visual. At which point you just tell him to take a bow:<) He earned it.
Sam
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5350 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Depends on which switch, there's a million of them....The juan pablo type switch ala lonnie chevrie or as someone mentioned the lovick switch which is out of his book switched...It has a ton of bills switches in that...

The lovick switch is in the first episode of reel magic quarterly (blatant plug). I know a lot of you don't know what reelmagic is ...It's a video magazine that has a least 3 tricks performed and explained in each episode, plus interviews with some of the biggest names in magic and reviews and also segments that teach you how to make your magic stronger with garret thomas and jon armstrong.

http://www.reelmagicquarterly.com

blatant plug

koz
Conus
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Conus
Tedb -

Please keep plugging away!!!

Reel Magic Quarterly is a fine piece of work -- you should be proud of it! (The Lovick segment was terrific.)

Also - Lonnie Chevrie's "Grandpa's Dollar" handling of Juan Pablo's switch is well-done.

Wish you luck and all the best,
- Doug
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Money Morph, Money Morph, Money Morph. You will not go wrong with this dvd, trust me....
J Rodriguez
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1483 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
This question was asked in November 2005. I'm going to guess this guy got the information he needed. haha

But while we're on the subject, I like Money Morph also.
michaelwriting
View Profile
New user
Kenosha, WI
55 Posts

Profile of michaelwriting
Ammar does a very nice $2 bill tear (I think you can look it up on youtube). It's on one of his money miracle videos.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill changing with TT (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL