The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blood Capsules (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheNightBringer89
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of TheNightBringer89
I've never used these before, are there certain qualitys? Or would I be fine just getting some at a novelty shop like spencers? Thanks
"Dreams are born of imagination, fed upon illusions, and put to death by reality."

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong,
If you're not like the others then you don't belong.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I guess it depends on what you are wanting to do with them, some need a bit of saliva to work, others do not. You might have to just experiment a bit until you find what works for what you want to do.
I know there was a thread quite a ways back about making blood for use, you might try the search function and see if there is a recipie for what will work with your plans
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
TheNightBringer89
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of TheNightBringer89
I want to have blood come out of my mouth at a certain point in my performance.
"Dreams are born of imagination, fed upon illusions, and put to death by reality."

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong,
If you're not like the others then you don't belong.
fantom
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of fantom
The blod capsule that react with the saliva often propduce a foamy and unrealistic blood. however the ones that do not react with the saliva only produce a small amount of blood. so depending on the effect you want to achieve, you might want to try mixing up your own blood from corn surup and food coloring (as this would be safe in the mouth). and maybe use small balloons or even heat sealed plastic blood puoches made at home. for a more volumous blood flow. Just palm the blood pack and at the oportune time stick it in your mouth and bite down (just don't swallow the packet).
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
TheNightBringer89
Try to get Mystician about this he is really good for the special effects and stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blood Capsules (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL