The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "NewMagicSecrets" -- what happened to download? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Jean-Denis of Newmagic secrets promised visitors to his website that if they paid beforehand, they'd get a discount on a spoonbending effect -- to be issued by download Nov. 10th. Nothing has been delivered. Anyone know anything about this?

fib
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Jean-Denis mailed me my spoon bending download, and it's quite a clever and effective illusion -- the spoon bends in real time.
fib
Scotty Mac
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of Scotty Mac
Good to see he came through. Any chance you will review it?
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
I hesitated a lot before giving a review a try. The illusion appears quite effective. But the instructions are lacking. Without exposing anything, I'd sum up the instructions this way: the writing is disorganized and lacks clarity, relies on video downloads -- but the method is simple enough for you to pick up the "how to" after several readings. I figure if you sell a trick, everything should be spelled out in a fashion that is crystal clear. The author nicely credits the originator of this spoon bend but I know of at least one other bend -- a similar effect with a key sold at Hank Lee's for a number of years -- that should have been mentioned. But [here comes my cave-in] having said that, it costs ten dollars. I'm not making too much fuss about my Faustian deal.
fib
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ah I thought it was ok. I like other versions better. To include Osterlind's..I don't play instruments. ( those who got it will know what I mean)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "NewMagicSecrets" -- what happened to download? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL