We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Book need help with comedy patter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I received a fire book as a present and I would like to use it in an adult show.
Does anyone have any ideas to use this with some comedy patter... or an actual trick? I usually perform comedy magic and it didn't come with any ideas.
Thanks for your sugestions.

Mr. Mike
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3178 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Depending on your definition of an "Adult show", it seems that a fire book would provide a lot of opportunity for play on words, and setting a scenario, about recently getting the book in a brown paper wrapper, and man is this book hot! If you know what I mean..... Then open it to flames, and say something about watching something this hot may get you a first class ticket to a place even hotter.

Any play on the words heat/hot/etc will get you a laugh with one of these. Repaeating it a few times, and then pulling something else out (most firebooks I have seen give you a couple of loose pages that you load with things that obviously would burn if the came in contact with them, and so that makes it all the more amazing when you remove them from the fire book after having opened it several times displaying a roaring fire.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
BroDavid

By an adult show I mean it's for adults not kids... but it will be clean.
I will be using this in is a Comedy Christmas Show for Doctors.

Thanks
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Story about this foxy nurse and her doc, man this book is HOT!...the heat rises as you read the book and it becomes flaming hot...
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Say I need to check the medicine book........fire comes up and act like its not even thre and pretend your reading.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3178 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Good clean humor is the best anyway. You never have to worry about who you offended Smile

Performing for Doctors should be fun as there are so many plays on words available there. Obviously I use a lot of plays on words for my routines so that is the first thing that comes to mind.

Good luck.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Book need help with comedy patter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL