The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chris Angel on Las Vegas TV show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
For those of you on the west coast you can catch CA on NBC's Las Vegas tonight at 9:00 PM. Also a guest spot by Lance Burton.

Jeff
jodi6302x
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of jodi6302x
Yeah his last stunt on the tv show is sweet. He disappears on the stage and ends up floating on water. Is there anybody out there that knows how this is done, Or is it a camera trick?
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1296 Posts

Profile of nucinud
Quote:
On 2005-11-14 22:27, jodi6302x wrote:
Yeah his last stunt on the tv show is sweet. He disappears on the stage and ends up floating on water. Is there anybody out there that knows how this is done, Or is it a camera trick?

DUH!!!!!
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
He really walks on the water, it is neither a camera trick or a magic trick...he really walks on water

Jeff
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1145 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
I couldn't tell if it was a camera trick or he managed to duplicate the Andre Kole method for walking on water.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Chris Angel on Las Vegas TV show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL