The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Remote Viewing? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11..17..23..29..35..37~38~39 [Next]
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Didn't the CIA use Remote Viewers at one time??
Self concept is destiny..
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
This article mentions the CIA's remote viewing program (the Wikipedia article I linked to near the top of this thread also mentions it).
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
James,

Thanks for the post, I fell off my chair laughing. Although I disagree about not being able to saw a woman in half, My ex-wife........ ahh never mind

On a serious note, I had never thought about demonstrating it in a show. The device you mention james (excuse my ignorance, oh and spelling) is that an item you sell?

regards

steve
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Read the artful mentalism of bob cassidy.remote viewing real? no.the cia spent millions in cold war times only because soviet properganda said they had remarkable psychics that could influence even the presiident of the usa
J ack Galloway
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of J ack Galloway
Now we start in with propaganda.

Jack

H.O.A-X
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
What was propaganda (specifically)?
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2005-11-16 16:14, MindPhantom wrote:
Didn't the CIA use Remote Viewers at one time??

yes, and they still do...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Riley:

May I ask, how do you know that the CIA is still using RVs?

-Jim
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
RileyG,
Can you remote view?
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2005-11-16 22:14, JohnLamberti wrote:
RileyG,
Can you remote view?

Yes
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
I heard on talk radio AM that some remote viewers went crazy. They couldn't jump back into "reality" - anyone else hear this? could this be Remote Observation rather than Remote Viewing? I'm really interested in learning RV but I am a little scared of getting $%#$ up in the head!!
JamesBiss
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
310 Posts

Profile of JamesBiss
Hello...hello.... reality calling...

Is this a mentalism forum or a "shut eye" gathering at http://www.psychicfair.com ?

No doubt our poker playing actor friend can do a good bit when called upon. Me too. In fact, I think tomorrow night at my weekly show in Toronto, in honour of this delightful thread I'll do my Impressionable Mind Board routine...

1) Audience members will twice pick up the image I'm sending out to them

2) A selected audience member (not a stooge) will pick up the more complex image I'm "sending" to them.

3) I will come remarkably close by picking up an image someone else (not a stooge) will be thinking about all evening.

...And all of this will be done under extremely fair conditions ... or so it will seem. Best of all, I'll be able to do it at 8:15 PM when I need to, without any difficulty ... with a prop & routine which can be purchased by any pro. (There's a whole other thread about this in this area)

...and I'm no more mental than you guys. ;>)

Remote Viewing indeed...

Must dash, the CIA is at my door. (Perhaps I can help them "remotely" find those weapons of mass destuction while they're here. I must remember to offer my services.)

Cheers,

James
James Biss
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Oh no - no politics ... please!
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
If you do a thorough research on the farsight org.you may uncover evidence of major mistakes.one that made the local papers in the usa.farsight were called in to locate a missing girl.they told the parents she was dead (murdered),and her body was in a cave.well she had actually been kidnapped and held in a caravan(trailer home).the police found her alive!i have been informed that farsight tried to cover this up.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
If someone had real remote viewing abilities, it would be relatively simple to prove, if that person was so inclined. Something could be written on a piece of paper and put on a high shelf. The remote viewer comes into the room and tells what's written on the paper. Or something could be written down and put in an opaque envelope, and the remote viewer could even handle the envelope and identify what's written on the paper.

Is there anyone here that could pass this test?
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2005-11-17 13:13, jimtron wrote:
If someone had real remote viewing abilities, it would be relatively simple to prove, if that person was so inclined. Something could be written on a piece of paper and put on a high shelf. The remote viewer comes into the room and tells what's written on the paper. Or something could be written down and put in an opaque envelope, and the remote viewer could even handle the envelope and identify what's written on the paper.

Is there anyone here that could pass this test?

You need to learn the procedure / protocol used by the US Government and the remote viewers...

1. The subject does not have to be in the same room as the target.
2. Must follow the protocol set up for proper RV.
---------
Read up on the subject... The results may be off, but TRV is a set of procedures/protocol...

Best books: Mind-Reach, and The Mind Race
and the D.O.D. report if you can find it...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Riley:

In your opinion, what be a fair way to test this?
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
On 2005-11-17 07:04, JamesBiss wrote:
Hello...hello.... reality calling...

Years ago (Dec 1995), when the world really found out about Remote Viewing & CIA/DOD operation Grill Flame (StarGate), the late great Marcello Truzzi, PhD. referred Inside Edition to me for an interview/demo on this subject... Marcello is and was the best source for anything paranormal/psychic and related fields... I was glad to call him a good friend... And yes, he and I were members of the Psychic Entertainers Association at the time... I departed the P.E.A. because of one member and his antics...

Note to all.... Simply being a mentalist does not preclude the facts of real remote viewings vs that of an entertainer.
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Quote:
Note to all.... Simply being a mentalist does not preclude the facts of real remote viewings vs that of an entertainer.

I agree.

Riley, what would be a fair RV test in your opinion?
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Quote:
I agree.

Riley, what would be a fair RV test in your opinion?

My beliefs in Remote Viewings have changed into the hows and why it works (at times). I now believe the real works behind the RV could be based upon the unified string theory (the theory of everything), and I have shared this personal belief with very few people, including Michio Kaku...

Books; "Beyond Einstein", and "Hyperspace" by Michio Kaku
----

To test RV, simply follow the protocols set up by the D.O.D.
What more do you need... I will write it again, Follow The Protocol ...
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Remote Viewing? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11..17..23..29..35..37~38~39 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL