The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need Help for Christmas Reef (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Does anyone remember a Christmas reef for your fron t door that had a face on it and when you walked up to it, It would curse at you. And scream obsecene sayings? Well I cannot find this anywhere online. Can any one help with more info or a link?
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Oh, I thought you were looking for some smoke for the Holiday Season. A little Christmas reefer. I was going to say this isn't the place to make that type of request. I misunderstood the title of the thread. My bad.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
"Wreath" is the word you're looking for. Sorry, I've never heard of this wreath, so I can't help.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I believe this was something that Spencer Gifts dealt with mostly. You may be able to find it on their site. I think the addy is spencergifts.com...You could probally find it on ebay as well.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thank you all I found it on e-bay now I have to wait. But yeah I saw it at spencers too last year.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Need Help for Christmas Reef (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL