The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A call to Ebay sellers to help one family (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
If this is againt the rules of the Café I appologize

Please understand I'm only asking from the bottom of my heart on this one. If you sell anything on Ebay this week please add this in your auction Description:

PLEASE visit Ebay member auction_for_teresa to help one family who lost a loved one.

To make a long story short Steven Avery sat in jail for 16 years charged in a crime he did not commit. 3 years after his release he is charged with murdering Teresa Halbach last month. Friends of the Halbach family are trying to help raise money for funeral expenses. Though I'm not involved in the auctions I'm trying to help as much as I can.

Thank you for reading my Ebay user name is xcapology if you want to cut and paste from my auction.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A call to Ebay sellers to help one family (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL