The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing/Acrobatic Golf Club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

calimagician
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of calimagician
Hi--

I have read here in The Magic Café about an "Acrobatic Golf Club".

Could I get a description of the effect?

I have heard of Bev Bergeron's Golf Act. So I am aware that he has several club tricks in the manuscript. Just not sure if there is one that works for me.

Does anyone know if someone makes a "dancing cane" styled like a golf club? Or is that the "Acrobatic Golf Club"?

Any others out there?

I will check Creekmore, etc. But--

Just wondering if any of you are in the know of others. And could help in my quest.

Thanks for your time.

Michael
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Besides Creekmore there is a Japanese one sold by Stevens Magic.

http://www.stevensmagic.com

The only other one is the Russ Walsh who invented the Acrobatic Golf Club. This has been off the market for 50+ years so you can only find it used, if at all. I still use my Walsh Golf Club today. It gets great reaction from the audience. I use it as the 2nd trick in my program, and it really perks up the audience.

To answer your other question, yes the Golf Club can be used as a dancing Club, but due to the 'head' sticking out it is limited on some moves. Keep it short and the audience loves it.
calimagician
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of calimagician
Thanks William--

I will check out Steven's Magic.

By the way--

How are things in Indiana?

I grew up in...are your ready....Portland.

In fact that was were my interest in magic was born. Used to watch Mark Wilson's Magic Circus on Saturday afternoons. Who would have thought that one day I'd be producing and directing TV and video projects for him.

Yes, little boy's dreams do come true!

Love Indiana....miss it alot.

Sad to say, I have only been back once in the past 30 years.

But still will always have a warm spot in my heart for the area.

Go Fort Wayne Komets! (Are they still around?)

Thanks again for the advise.

All the Best,

Michael
calimagician
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of calimagician
What I wrote was: In fact that was were my interest in magic was born. Used to watch Mark Wilson's Magic Circus on Saturday afternoons. Who would have thought that one day I'd be producing and directing TV and video projects for him.

What it should have said was:

"that was WHERE my interest in magic was born."

Been out of school way too long.

Sorry.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing/Acrobatic Golf Club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL