The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit in box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
I'm planning on using a rabbit in a black art box and I'm wondering if you think the rabbit will be ok at a 45 degree angle for about 5 to 7 minutes? What I'm trying to do is do a sucker trick and say that's were I started out but this what I do now, then I lite a match start a little flame in the box and my hand goes in front of box and a rabbit appers.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Jeff,

If you ever watched how our rabbit naps in strange positions, being 45 degrees for a few minutes would go unnoticed. She's like a cat.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
Thanks
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
Jeff,

Five to seven minutes should be no problem. Even though the box floor is on a 45 degree angle the rabbit will still sit level. Like Bob said, they are similar to a cat in this regard.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
I produce my rabbit out of a mirror box... and that is also 45 degree angle. I never had a problem with that situation, and most importanly, neither do any of my rabbits! When in the box they certainly seem quite comfortable, and they are not fidgetty. Of course, the box is quite large, so the rabbit is not cramped inside. Big air holes too.

Have a nice day!

Louis Jutras
Jeff Jenson
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver, Colorado
319 Posts

Profile of Jeff Jenson
Thank you I will start working with my rabbit here real soon.

Jeff
Jeff Jenson
"Keep The Magic Alive"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit in box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL