The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stealth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
graemesd
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of graemesd
I bought the stealth assassin - somebody please tell me I havent just wasted £100
I need some self serving bias here so could you all please oblige
roman59
View Profile
New user
Ipswich, United Kingdom
53 Posts

Profile of roman59
Hi there

You have not wasted £100 you have invested it in something really special!

I was lucky enough to get one from Alakazam last week without the dvd's, I have been waiting for this after seeing the wallet at the Magic Circle celebrations last July.

Very very nice utility item indeed.

Cheers
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
If you don't like it, sell it.

I am sure there will be enough people wanting one!

But it does so much I can't see anyone wanting to get rid of theirs. you just have to make sure you think about routining before you go out and perform. the peek is a utility, not an effect.

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
You're right Steve, The Assassin is a Utility wallet. The more you play with it the more ideas you will come up with.

Regards

Peter
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Yeah, mine's on order as well. Looking forward to swapping a few routine ideas when we get them !
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
HI,

We only have two left out of the 100. We will be taking pre-orders for the second batch when they are gone.

Peter
Chris Jones
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
Well I am couting the days till crimbo because my g/f has bought one for me and I get to play with it and explore it on dec 25th crimbo day, Peter from abrakazam showed me it on the TMC dealers day and it looks totaly amzing with lodas of cool bits. I love derren brown style mind control so will be amzing people for a long time with it.

rewind.

criss
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
What can you do with the stealth? switches/peeks?
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Thanks cardiac! Going to check it out right now ...
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
Out of curiosity...has anyone ordered more than one?

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
Jon Beetham
View Profile
New user
Newcastle
71 Posts

Profile of Jon Beetham
Graemesd

If you want to get rid of it I'll take it off your hands.

I already have one without the DVD but spent the day at Alakazam and had the honour of having Peter Nardi & Mark Spellman both run me through various routines. Needles to say I have come up with various handlings myself and have some wonderful ideas utilising the index section of the wallet.

It may look small, black with no flashing lights but surely that's the idea. Spellman performed Quiz Master and Cash Cabaret and both were beautiful, Cash Cabaret is totally impromtu and is a real beauty, his serial number bonus is on the soon to be released DVD.

Graemesd, wait for the DVD and have a play I really think you'll be happy with it.

Best

Jon
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Graemesd,

You have not wasted your money. Wait until you get it, watch the dvd's and then play with it ...you will love it!

Peter
Jon Beetham
View Profile
New user
Newcastle
71 Posts

Profile of Jon Beetham
My apologizes I assumed you already had one?

Reading your post again I understand your anxiousness, trust me it is worth the wait and if Peter and Mark deliver on the DVD like they did at Alakazam your in for a treat and some good laughs. Mark was surprisingly funny as was Peter.

Jon
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
I understand there's 2 DVD's which ship with the wallet - cool !

It's my first major (magic related) purchase for a while. When I get depressed about the price I go and look at Fabrice Delaure's website Smile

I see there's a forum on the Stealth Assassin website so it might be a good place to swap routines when we get our new toys.
graemesd
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of graemesd
Cardiac - lol
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Just to let you all know. We have now completely sold out of the first batch of Assassin wallets and we are already up to 10 units sold from the second batch!

If you would like to pre-order from the second batch you can do so on our site.

Regards

Peter
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
743 Posts

Profile of Roki
I really like the Assassin because of its everyday look, as with the original stealth. I also use the SUC style peek on another wallet .
I am not sure I would need both types of peek on the same wallet . Is there some advantage to the stealth peek that the SUC cannot achieve ? Also is there a value in having both on the same wallet ?
Any views on this would be appreciated .
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2242 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
I have only used the SUC peek I few times. I have been using the Stealth peek for years and love it. I am usualy surrounded when I perform so I feel a lot cleaner with the Stea;lth peek. Now having the SUC and the Stealth peek in one wallet allows for some great impromptu mentalism (loading, unloading and switching)

Why carry two wallets when the Assassin does it all and fits in your pocket!

Peter
PS. Roki did you see the Assassin at the Magic Circle dealers day?
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
743 Posts

Profile of Roki
Yes Peter , I saw the Assassin . I really liked it. I liked the everyday look of it . I particularly liked the stitching for SUC on both outsides making it look the same both ways ,almost examinable!!
If it was my first wallet , I would get this and the DVD , without a doubt .
As I have a few I was trying to establish if the extra features justify another purchase .
The fact that the stealth peek is easier in surround situations is worth considering,
I havent found it hard with SUC style , but it may be safer with the stealth.
Although you are adding SUC to stealth I would be adding stealth to SUC , you see !!
I am sure there are other advantages that have not been described yet . It is a great product .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Stealth (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL