The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sinful DVD from Criss Angel store...not yet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
triXter9669
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of triXter9669
Has ANYONE received their dvd from the Criss Angel store? I haven't, and I haven't even received a response yet. Sucks.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
From what they told me at the Criss Angel store last week is that most of the orders were sent out last Wednesday, and it will be about 7 - 14 business days.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I think it is available at ellusionist now...
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
I got it aboot a week ago.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
That is a very good trick. Kinda reminds me of Healed and Sealed.
Jeff007
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Jeff007
The only information update the Criss Angel store gave me yesterday was that mine was in Arizona on the 11th. That doesn't help me the least bit however, since I am nowhere near Arizona and it is now the 18th; I still have no idea where it may be at this point. Pretty sad indeed.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
If you guys have waited this long. Fret not. You shall have it soon. Trust, I was waiting since July. Its a great effect and you will be happy and forget about the wait once you get it in..I made a full review under DVD' review section.
DAMDAM
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DAMDAM
It's worth the wait... It's not cheesy trick.. It's total rocks...
Magicman101uk
View Profile
Regular user
Nuneaton, UK
146 Posts

Profile of Magicman101uk
Yeah I agree with DAMDAM, its well worth the wait. Looking forward to performing this one

Cheers

Paul
Anyone here believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand!

www.paul-humphreys.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14072 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Glad I pre-ordered mine from H.P. It was frustrating for a long time, but at this point I have learned it and performed it several times, and it is really an ultra fabulous effect!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Jeff007
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Jeff007
Thanks for the notes guys. I got my on Saturday. As a side note, I was still glad that I ordered mine from the Angel store because if you pre-ordered from there it was signed as well, so I thought what the heck, why not. I knew how it all worked but wanted to know Wayne's thoughts on the handling of the can right after the vanish. It was good, just wish it cost a lot more to keep it out of the hands of the merely curious.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1190 Posts

Profile of APC
Ha daffy...i know you were frustrated! But it was worth it!
DonB
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of DonB
Mine arrived yesterday. Total of 9 days from time of online order until arrival into PO box. I'm amazed at the routine.
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
Could this be done with any kind of can (i.e. a coca can or a Norwegian beer can)? And with any kind of coin? Norwegian for instance?

How about the setup / reset?

Jim
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1190 Posts

Profile of APC
It will work with most cans and it does work with Norwegian cans, so ive heard from people...no setup or reset!!!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4469 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
I don't normally use tricks of other magicians, but I gotta admit, that coin through soda can looks pretty darn good! So good that I am going to use it! It's commercial, and very practical. Good job!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17309 Posts

Profile of joseph
I see a little of an Andrus influence, myself....great effect...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Quick question :

can you pour the soda it into a glass or do you have to be outdoors and pour on ground
Skarn
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Skarn
Quote:
On 2006-02-10 14:14, TKE wrote:
Quick question :

can you pour the soda it into a glass or do you have to be outdoors and pour on ground

You can pour it out anywhere...glass, ground, mouth, wherever!

Skarn
It's better to burn out...than to fade away....
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Thanks..i'll be ordering it soon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sinful DVD from Criss Angel store...not yet? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL