The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Public Apology Mindvention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
I am so sorry OK, first I maybe stood up my great friend Parson, the review said to a great show from parson and it would have been to honor and pleasure to share a room and all ideas. I am sorry to you parson for any inconvenience for not coming.

I also know I let down so many great friends for not being there for releasing Mento thought manuscript and others, it will be available soon. Ok. Just wait for an email, right. Now to my great friend Osterlind, you were to interest in my work with your mental board? I was going to show at a convention the work now who my friends tell me is a bad addition for a board, my only idea was to make a board brighter instead of wood around and edge I thought of a brightly colored tape to make it look from the back of a room in a green, red or pink, my friend tell me and now I can agree that this make to much like a magician prop not mental. So back to a drawing board right! Getting there slow for an improve on the master, thank you for a patience for me Rich. Ok. Please can everyone say to how great a Mindvention was at what new product there is to by for mind control or hypnosis ideas. Promise for next time, ok. Everyone thank you.

Clinton
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
Say WHAT?
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
????

Is that written in code?? Smile
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Sorry we missed you Clinton! I wanted to be in line for your manuscript. Please PM me when it's ready, or please put me on your list! I'll swap off something of mine, if you want... You missed a great convention, and the buzz is Parson is HOT HOT HOT onstage, and pretty nice offstage as well.. More from him in the future, I'm sure.

Plan on being there next year!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Tom, than you for your kind word. You are alreedy on my list to have an email to sell my manuscripts also with evrery body else on the mental discusion board. I missed a great one right. Sometimes a life is crazy for to much money and detail OK. I have recieved so many nice post form friends who said it was so great. Parson seems very nice and I can hapy for his great show Ok. Next year for shure !

Clinton
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
743 Posts

Profile of Roki
I am sure a lot of people are curious about Mentothought , Clinton . just tell us at "Penny for your thoughts " when it is ready and get one of your good freinds to review it . it sounds like something unusual .
Clinton Wayne
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Clinton Wayne
Rok, many people alraedy can know for my manuscript, if you have a copy without my sinature your is for fake OK, please let me know to I can make a maximum money for my manuscript. I will have to tell everyone here on this post "It's ready"......OK, thank you Roki my great friend ! and for Richard you ake me about my new idea for mind board in a private but we didn't discuss or anything. So please forget as my new type is not impovement only bad idea Ok. Thank you, soon I will buy your new great dvd !

Clint
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Public Apology Mindvention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL