The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The New York Coin Guys New Project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Loz
View Profile
Special user
London
771 Posts

Profile of Loz
Yeah, I'm with Jonathan.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4199 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Vegas was great, but there is no place like home. So, on JUNE 10, 2006, the New York coin guys, ROTH, RUBINSTEIN, LATTA, and GALLO, are heading back to the site of SEMINAR TWO - Marc DeSouza's magic theatre outside of Philadelphia, for SEMINAR FOUR!!! As with the previous Seminars, SEMINAR FOUR will last over six hours, and will be chock full of demonstrations, lectures, presentations, discussions,unpublished exclusive material, free stuff worth over one hundred dollars, TWO hours of hands on workshops with four of the most influential coin workers of the past thirty years, rare video footage of coin magicians of the past, PIZZA (just ask the guys at Seminar TWO!!), and as with the previous seminars, a special guest,secret for now, ( whose own DVD is on many of your shelves!). And what's more, for the guys who attended Seminar 1,2, and 3, NEW MATERIAL to be taught!!
As with the previous two seminars, the cost is only $250 for a day of coin magic you won't soon forget! Register at our web site, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net , or write to Michael Rubinstein at coinchampions@aol.com for further information.
See ya in PHILI!!!!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1277 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Quote:
First this is not secret sessions, and second... go buy get the video. All that skill and mehodology on display you should find a few things of interest.

Lighten up guys. I'm obviously NOT fishing for the method, nor was I asking about the gaff. I simply inquired about how comfortable one might be sitting there before the spectators when the routine was over. At my personal stage of coin magic, I feel quite guilty holding out, so this is of fair importance to me.

That said, the DVD does sound great, and I will no doubt pick it up [hold out or no!]
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4199 Posts

There is no holdout, or any other contraption or expensive gimmick that is utilized on the DVD. With 27 different routines, there is more than you will ever need, gaffed and not gaffed. The DVD also has a montage of Seminar 2, which is the site of our next SEMINAR FOUR on June 10th! We will have a different focus for this Seminar, which will keep our repeat attendees happy! Check out the web site for testimonials from our last Seminar.
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2918 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On 2006-03-18 12:55, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Calenig, thanks for the nice words about the DVD. Magicalaurie, I promise that the other photos are nicer Smile . We should have those photos up in the next couple of days!

Hey- saw some of those new pics on the site. Some of 'em are just UNFAIR Smile Like I said before: DANGEROUS. Smile Looks like you might be adding more still- can't wait to see them! Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4199 Posts

Actually, they put up more photos, then put up more of the same ones! There are good ones still to come, keep watching! And while you're there, be sure to press on the coin in the Seminar section, and pay for SEMINAR FOUR with paypal. Others can send a check to me. Write to me at coinchampions@aol.com , for more information.

magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2918 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Good ones still to come, huh? o.k. Smile Thanks, Michael. Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4199 Posts

New pics are up now, and we are moving ahead on the product pages. You can check out great quotes about the DVD from Klause, Carney, R.Paul Wilson, and MICKEY SILVER. You can now register for the Seminar (June 10th at Marc DeSouza's Magic Theatre outside of Phili, for those who didn't read the prior posts), or contact me directly for more info. And on MONDAY, I will reveal our special mystery guest! Who could it be? Hint: He has a popular DVD out, and grew up in the New York area! He will be a GREAT addition to our Seminar, following in the footsteps of Mike Gallo (our first Special guest), Kainoa Harbottle, and Curtis Kam! Answer MONDAY, but in the meantime you can drool over the all day non stop coin magic we will be doing (over 6 hours!), and of course the PIZZA!
I will reveal the name of our special guest Mon evg, but to whet your appetite, I can tell you that in addition to his DVD on coin magic, he has one on card magic as well! He lives down South, but will be venturing to Philadelphia on June 10th for our Seminar. he is.........

FRANZIS
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of FRANZIS
Hi,

I got the DVD, one week ago. A lot of stuff. It is impossible not to find an idea and tu use. Imagine if all the routines have been written in order to write a book, it would be a second "COINMAGIC", only on the coin across.

There are a lot of things like that DVD in cardmagic, but it'is the first in coinmagic that we can see an encyclopedia of this kind. Furthermore this DVD have a saoul, it is possible to cath the way of thinking and creating of ROTH, RUBINSTEIN, LATTA, GALLO and HARBOTTLE.

Curtis KAM have made a previous thing with his palms of steel, which was a revolution in coinmagic I think.

All this is very good for coin magic, and a think that all this with let a lot of new coinworkers borned.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4199 Posts

Thanks for the kind words, Jean Pierre! I said I would reveal the SPECIAL GUEST for SEMINAR FOUR PHILADELPHIA, and he is....PAUL CUMMINS! Known for both his card work and Up In Smoke COIN MAGIC DVD, Paul is a serious working professional, who knows how to do the real work in the real world. His expertise on coin magic, with his wonderful backclipping and knowledge of coin magic, will be a fantastic edition to our Seminar (and having grown up in Hawthorne, NY, he is a New York guy as well!). Write me at coinchampions@aol.com for further information, or register with PAYPAL on our web site. This news may just cause our Seminar to book up much earlier than usual, so reserve your spot now!

Kainoa
View Profile
Elite user
NewArk, Delaware
424 Posts

Profile of Kainoa
I'm so upset I'm going to miss this! I'll be busy drinking Mai Tais in Hawai'i, but have always wanted to see Paul's work live. This is, indeed, a great opportunity......
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I am a big fan of Paul's coin work, those not familiar, should definately get his DVD "Up In Smoke". Here is my review of it.
Click to visit:
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
I can't wait for the pizza! Smile

Mike
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Mike -

What transportation system are you going to use for this CoinSeminar?

You certainly haven't had much luck with buses and planes. Is there a train from Buffalo to Philly?

Bill
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2006-03-21 16:04, Mad Jake wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-11-19 16:51, mike gallo wrote:
We may be giving away the store here!

Wow, I'm like getting this "Crazy Eddie" type deja vu...LOL!

Mike

OMG Crazy Eddie, now there is a name that I haven't heard in ages. Yes, you have to live in NY or NJ to appreciate Crazy Eddie <LOL> Mike thanks for the dejavu! Commercials like Crazy Eddies should have been banned prior to remotes having "MUTE" buttons Smile

Jake

"Oh, when you think you're ready, come down to Crazy Eddie"

I think he was Iranian, Lebonese, or... Didn't he get arrested for fraud?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2918 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Quote:
On 2006-04-10 15:19, mike gallo wrote:
I can't wait for the pizza! Smile
Mike

I want pizza! Smile Smile
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Quote:
On 2006-04-10 18:35, BillWells wrote:

Mike -

What transportation system are you going to use for this CoinSeminar?

You certainly haven't had much luck with buses and planes. Is there a train from Buffalo to Philly?

Thanks for the reminder Bill Smile! Actually, I took the train home from Philly last time...it broke down!!! This time, I'm looking into a horse and chariot!

Mike

Bill
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2918 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Going by way of buffalo, by chance? Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4199 Posts

Mike will be going accompanied by a team of security, insuring that he will get there without any hold ups!! There were some small glitches on our website, now fixed. Product pages still not up yet, but you can now register online witb paypal on the Seminar section of the site!

Posted: Apr 14, 2006 11:56pm
------------------------------------------------
His expertise on coin magic, with his wonderful backclipping and knowledge of coin magic, will be a fantastic edition to our Seminar (and having grown up in Hawthorne, NY, he is a New York guy as well!)

Oops, Paul grew up in Larchmont, NY. Sorry Paul!

Posted: Apr 16, 2006 10:26pm
------------------------------------------------
Roth's product page is now up on http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net . Click on his button, and you will be able to purchase his DVD's, Okito box set, and three ball routine at a special price. Gallo's page should be up soon, and Latta's lecture notes will also be available soon.
Just found out that COINCON was cancelled, and that was to fall on the same day as Seminar FOUR - so, if you want your coin fix, come to Seminar FOUR on June 10th at Marc DeSouza's magic theatre just outside of Philadelphia! Sign up with PAYPAL at http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net, or write to me at coinchampions@aol.com for further information. We are filling nicely, with the announcement of PAUL CUMMINS as our special guest - we will be doing new material, with the emphasis on copper silver routines as well as other important coin topics of current interest, and effects that involve spectator interaction.

mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Oops, Paul grew up in Larchmont, NY. Sorry Paul!

I thought magicians didn't grow up Smile!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » The New York Coin Guys New Project (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL